#AskBeadel

Note: May emojis sana kaso... Huhuhuhu. May part 2 ito, hehehe.

- x

"Stop it bea, im dead hungry."

"Wait, im still entertaining myself with these accounts our love children loves their mommy and babba so much."

Bea keep on scrolling on her twitter timeline she just cant believe tht there is such thing as 'team beaddie' 'beaddie 1417'.

"Babe look. This is so cute." Bea showed maddie a tweet.

@_teambeaddie: JhoBea is making my heart broken. BeaDdie isang ganap naman dyan oh. 

Then an edited picture was attached to it. And suddenly, maddie who happens to be hungry had interest on what her girlfriend is doing.

"Peram ako." So Maddie snatced bea's phone and scroll through BeaDdie ship accounts.

"What if ill follow them kaya? Atleast we gave them ganap diba?"

"Bea De Leon, are you out of your mind?"

"Nope. Just thinking. Kala nila jho and me has something because of the interactions we have but the truth is, that was just a front para di tayo paghinalaan." Bea sat at the back of maddie and hugged her from the back and shared a view to her phone.

"Aha alam ko na!"

"What if you have this thing called hashtag ask beadel. Then lets see." Maddie suggested.

Bea was too tired to type or more likely, she was enjoying the moment of her hugging maddie from behind, her chin on her shoulder and feeling maddie's warmth.

So Maddie tweeted using bea's account.

@_beadel: Hi guys! Ask me anything and ill answer it all as possible! #AskBeadel 

Her phone continously beep. Meanig new notification. She was flooded with questions.

"Here's the first one babe." Maddie said as she clicked one tweet.

@MaddieFlyFly17: Who would you choose: Jia, Jho, EJ or Maddie?

"MADDIE!" bea suddenly bursted out and laugh.

So maddie typed maddie and beaddie shippers went crazy.

"Second."

@UnanNgBeaddie: Sino po katabi nyo ngayon? Picture pls ate Bea 😭

"Picture daw mads." So maddie tap reply tweet and click camera they did took selfie pero umalis muna si bea sa likod ni maddie para hindi halata.

And the crowd went crazy again.

The lists go on and on. "Last one, bea. HAHAHA." Maddie said.

@madayagxdeleon: Are u still single ate bea or not? If yes, taga ALE ba siya? #UtangNaLoobBeaDdie

Maddie was about to type, 'im single' but then bea snatched her phone.

"Hoy! Anong isasagot mo? Dont you do anything beatriz! Patay tayo kay coach!" Pero bea didnt listen. Maddie was nervous as hell.

"Done! Lets eat?" Bea flashed a big smile.

"Anong sinagot mo?"

"Secretttt. Let's go eat babe im dead hungry." Bea said imitating Maddie's tone.

"Okayyy. Bathroom lang ako."

"Ill wait for you outside." Bea said and left the room.

Maddie got her phone and check her twitter and she almost drop her phone when she saw bea's tweet.

@_beadel: Not single tho, hehehe. Yes she is.

Many asked who she is and stuff and beaddie shippers were so so so high

@beaddie_: TANGINA GUYS BEADDIE NA'TO RAMDAM KO NA! 

@UnanNgBeaddie: She said yes!!! Tapos si ate MADDIE KATABI NYA LAYK OMG!!!

@beadelftw: I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!! MOM AND DAD, I LUV YOU

@_beadel: Goodnight guys! That would be the last! 😜 Paging @Maddie17Madayag im waiting outside, babe! Hurry up!