Always

i don't know kung sobrang nakakakilig 'to. Pero I was literally smiling from ear to ear habang ginagawa 'to tas minsan tinitigil ko tas gugulong ako kasi kinikilig ako hahahahah. Mas gusto ko 'yung gantong genre/type hehehe.Feel na feel kasi yung love. Enjoy!

- - x

"Arf! Arf!" Bea look from where the barking came from and then she saw coco running towards her.

Coco is bea and maddie's love dog (that's what they call it.) it was bea's wedding anniversary gift to maddie.

"What do you have there baby?" She said and bring coco into her lap.

She got the rolled paper that was tied on Coco's neck and read it.

"Happy 2nd Anniversary!!" The note said.

"Shit!" She immediately close her laptop and stood up.

How can she forgot something important. Damn that paper works! she said at the back of her mind.

Well you see, its been a hell week for bea. She locked herself up in her office at their house for almost a week. Maddie would just bring her food and let her know that its time for bed. But Bea always end up sleeping infront of her laptop and Maddie sleeping alone in their bed. And whenever she wakes up, she will just see a note from maddie and a breakfast infront of her.

She was about to take a step when the door opened, "hi." Maddie said and smiled.

"Mads..." She immediately walk towards her and hugged her wife. "Im sorry."

"Its okay, bea. I understand." Bea kissed the side of maddie's head ang hugged her tighter.

"Hey, okay nga lang." Then she heard maddie chuckle.

"Sorry. Ill make it up to you. Where do you wanna go?"

"Nah, have you finished all your paper works na ba?"

"That can wait." Bea said.

"But I can wait Bei. I rather wait and be with you with no time limit kesa naman we'll be together today kaso limited kasi you have paper works pa."

"Maddie..."

"Beatriz..." Maddie cupped bea's fave and wrinkle her nose on bea's. "finish you work first, okay? Ill go get some food sa baba. Wait for me."

"Thank you." And bea hugged maddie again.

Maddie brought bea carbonara and garlic bread and made her coffee. Maddie went out of the room immediately while bea finishes her work. After a few hours bea decided to eat.

Before anything, bea noticed a yellow sticky note, 'I love you, always.'

After reading those words she became more determined to finish her paper work. Plus the fact that she will be with her maddie again and celebrate their second anniversary. They can go back to what they use to do. Jog around the village with coco, watch movies while feeling each other's embrace, eat in any time of the day and so on.

"Finally!" Bea stretched her arms and happily closed her laptop and fixed her table.

She immediately went to their room and there she saw maddie curling up in the bed while hugging coco that's also sleeping.

Bea walk towards the bed and sat beside maddie. She dont know what she exactly did to deserve someone like Maddie. A very caring and understanding wife. She couldn't ask for more. Maddie is more than enough. She smiled at the thought.

Bea kissed Maddie's forehead and lay beside her. She hug her from the back and for the last time she kissed Maddie on her head. "I love you too, Maddie, always."