Decisions

Graduation is in a few weeks. Which means saying good bye to your past and saying hello to your new beginning. A new chance some would say. After high school, everything changes. New friends, new memories. What if you don't want your old memories to go though? What if you want life to stay like it is? In a few days though decisions would be made. Hearts would be broken and everything you thought you wanted would change.
"Alli! Alli!" Lydia screamed as she ran down the hallway with an envelope flopping in her hand.
"Lydia, what is that?" Allison asked her frantic friend.
"An acceptance letter. I was excepted into Harvard Allison!" Lydia squealed still gasping for air.
"Lydia! That is amazing!" Allison screamed as she hugged her friend. Harvard has been Lydia's dream since she was able to read.
"What's with all the screaming?" Stiles said as he rubbed his ear.
"Babe. I got into Harvard." Lydia said as she hugged Stiles's.
"Lydia. That is amazing! That is spectacular! I am so proud of you." Stiles said as he kissed her cheek.
"Did you get accepted into a college yet?" Lydia asked as she pushed strawberry blonde curls behind her ear.
"No, not yet." Stiles said as he looked to the floor. He lied though. He was excepted into a school, but it was no where near Lydia. What would happen to the two if they went their separate ways? Stiles loved Lydia and he wanted her to be proud of him. But the school he was excepted in might not help that situation.
"Well don't worry. You will." She kissed him.
"Yeah I guess. What about you Alli?" Stiles said as he changed the subject.
"I have gotten a letter. I'm waiting on Scott so I can open it." Allison said as she closed locker.
"Well that is good, but don't let your relationship get in the way if your dream Allison." Lydia said to her friend. Sure Allison loved Scott, but would college really ruin their relationship? It was highly unlikely for the two to end up in the same school. Allison wanted to be an school teacher and Scott wanted to be a veterinarian. Totally different fields of study. Which means totally different schools to study at.
*Ping ping
A text from Scott flashed on her phone.
- Hey meet me in the library at 2:00. I have some great news!
- Okay! Can't wait!
"Hey I have to go catch up with y'all later!" Allison said as she ran to the library. She opened the doors to see Scott sitting at an empty table.
"Hey babe!" She ran over to him and hugged him. "So what's the news?"
"I got excepted into Ohio State University." His eyes grew wide and a grin shot across his face.
"Oh my gosh Scott! That is incredible." She hugged him out of excitement.
"Have you picked a college yet?" He grabbed her hand. All he wanted was for her to be happy.
"Not yet. I have been waiting for you." She pulled out a letter from Yale. Allison slowly opened the letter. Her hands were shaking. This enveloped held her future.
"Scott. I-I didn't get in." Her eyes filled with tears.
"Allison. Oh my gosh. I am so sorry." Scott said as she pulled her close to him.
"What am I going to do." She faintly said.
"We will figure it out. Don't worry. It's okay." He kissed her head.
My life is ruined.
-
TO BE CONTINUED
Really short chapter. What should I do next? Comment suggestions and feedback. THANKS LOVES!