Greatest Psion

Greatest Psion by Fgopl Psiguy

Prologue

         Littered across the globe are people with the power of the mind. Psychic powers. Some people can control time and space, others energy, some the elements, and others control everything. They can do almost everything that you once thought impossible. They can levitate. They teleport. Psions are everywhere. Even you might be one…

~~~

    Well, when I program a psiball, I can do anything with it. Bunpei Nikato’s fingers tapped out a sentence. He hit enter and waited ten seconds. He refreshed the page. No new comments.  A quick glance at the taskbar clock read 11:47 P.M. Oh geez, Bunpei thought. If Mom sees me, I’ll be grounded! Got to clear my history… He stopped breathing and listened carefully. No footsteps.  I’ll go to sleep, just to be safe, he decided.

     “Get off of me!!!!!” Bunpei woke up immediately. What’s happening downstairs? He ran out of his room and peeked into the living room. Two men in black robes were taking Mom! With a ball of psi in his hands, Bunpei charged down.

   “LEAVE HER ALONE!” Bunpei screamed, blasting the psi with such force that the men were knocked away. He dashed to the one on the left and socked his face. Charging his fists, Bunpei launched punch after punch to the almost-captor. “GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!” Bunpei blasted the face of the other. Suddenly, one captor arose and pushed Bunpei to the floor, smashing his head to the floor. Bunpei was out cold.