A Long Time Ago In Nazi Occupied France

"You got a good sight on them?" Astrid mumbled to the tall, blonde girl next to her.

"Yeah, Mariah and Sezes are in the bush, they're watching them too, we're fine" Anabelle replied, looking at her sister.

They have been spying on the Basterds for 2 months, waiting for the right moment to reveal themselves and ask the Basterds to team up, but none of them had quite gotten the four girls trust yet. They were in the middle of the war and they were not up to dying. Everyone needed all the help they can get.

" What you thinking about Astrid?" Anabelle asked in a hushed tone.

" It's about time we reveal ourselves, lock and load Ana" Astrid replied, using her fist to cover her mouth and made bird noises.

" Is she serious? Right now?" Mariah told Sezes, her brows knitted together in confusion and shock.

" Captain's orders, M" Sezes replied, shrugging her shoulders and standing up to reveal herself.

Aldo's head shot towards her as all guns were pointed towards Sezes. Mariah stood up with her hands raised above her head. Both girls stood there nonchalantly, literally looking death in the face, a light smirk was playing on her lips as her eyes flickered up to her sisters in the tree.

" Who are you?" Aldo questioned, his blue eyes glaring into them.

" Well, I'm Mariah, this is Sezes and if you don't put down those guns, my sisters will destroy you all" Mariah said simply.

" Tch, yeah what friends?" A dark haired man replied, his baseball bat resting on his shoulders.

" He means us, honey" Astrid's voice came from a tree nearby as she stood up, her machine gun pointed towards the Basterds. " Ever heard the phrase death comes from above?" Astrid asked, Anabelle standing up as well, crossbow pointed to the baseball bat wielding man's head.

" ...Should I know you girls?" Aldo asked looking at Astrid.

" Well, to put it simply, we're on your side, I'm Astrid, the girl with her crossbow aimed at the Bear Jew is Anabelle, you've already met Mariah and Sezes. The Nazi's like to call us what ever the fuck they call us" Astrid replied to the mustached man, smiling as she did so.

" So... my guessings are we've got on your territory" Aldo said.

" Far from it Aldo, we want to help you, and we want you to help us" Astrid replied, lowering her gun slightly.

" Can we talk a bit mo-" Aldo was interrupted by the distant rumbling of vans.

" We can talk at my base! Run!" Astrid yelled.

They all gathered their supplies and ran to a little shed. All the Basterds were confused when the Girls were ushering them in and telling them "Go down the toilet". Anabelle sighed and lifted up the whole toilet, revealing some stairs that led down into the ground. Anabelle walked down the stairs and the large group of men followed her, Mariah and Sezes at the back while Astrid stayed above ground scoping out the area. The vans were most likely coming their way, she walked down the stairs and shut the trapdoor and locked it. She walked down to see a look of amazement, confusion and just pure bewilderment on the men's faces. Astrid chuckled to herself.

" You lot can stay here until we figure out an arrangement" Anabelle offered the Basterds.

" We will, thank you ma'am" Aldo said politely, Mariah and Sezes laughed at the same time, tapping each other , Anabelle only chuckled.

" You don't have to be so polite Aldo" Anabelle said, smiling gently.

Aldo nodded and Astrid summoned him to another room. She shut the door behind her and they began their talk. Mariah looked around at all the men that were now in her home. She felt... weird to say the least, it was almost overwhelming and the only thing that could go through her mind was "I dare you to fall in love with one, I triple dog dare you bitch". Mariah shuddered and her two other companions gave her a knowing glance.

Meanwhile Aldo and Astrid were another room, talking.

" So have we come to an agreement? " Astrid asked.

" Yeah, I guess, but how do we know you aren't spies for the Nazis? " Aldo replied, squinting slightly.

" My father was in the British Army, if I was a spy he would have killed me long ago mate" Astrid smiled up at Aldo.

Aldo smirked and unlocked the door and walked out, Astrid following. They both stood in front of the large group of people. They announced that they would all be working together, to end this war.

This would certainly be interesting.