Chapter 8 - The Future.

I knelt in front of her grave, laying a bunch of flowers down.
"I miss you, every day, I miss you more and more, I think about what we were, what we could have been." I sighed, a soft tear rolling down my cheek.
"I'm getting married, it pains me that it isn't with you, but she's lovely, she has these adorable freckles, she like a sports addicted though, she gets me and the kids playing sports all the time. It keeps us active." I smiled slightly.
"Oh I've never mentioned the kids before have I.. Well I have four, more than I had planned, my oldest is Romeo, He's a charmer, he loves everything, he's so kind, my second is Amelia, I named her after Amy, who is in fact her godmother, she's got beautiful blonde hair, she's a heart breaker. Their 10. Their twins. My third is Ziva, she's so sassy, she was named by her other mother. She's 8." I couldn't help but smile a little brighter, sitting down on the grass, looking at the stone before me.
"And my third, she's so cute, she has brown hair, hazel eyes, and an adorable button nose, she smiles all the time. She was smiling when she was born, and I just had to name her Clara, she reminds me so much of you. She loves reading, she's a little bossy.. She's three, and she's my world, sometimes all I want to do is look at her and spend time with her, but other times she reminds me of you so much I just break down... She knows about you, she loves my stories about you.."
A pair of small hands wrap around me.
"Mummy.. I couldn't find any butterfrys." I turned to meet two wide eyes.
"Hey sweetie, it's okay, mummy's almost finished now." I lift her up and place her on my lap.
"Is this other clawa." She looked up at me with a big smile. I nod.
"Sweetie, I'm just going to check on the others, don't move okay." I kissed her forehead before returning to the others, they were just a little way over, still in eye distance, my fiancé welcomed me into her arms, and my kids joined the hug.
Clara looked at the stone and frowned, sitting by it, her back against it.
"I'm sowwy that you're not here, I hope the angles are looking after you.. I wish you were here, I heard so much about you.. People at school laugh at me when I tell them that I don't have a daddy but I have three mummy's. Mummy said I could you mummy too, she said that that's what you are, she said that you were the first person she ever loved and that you deserved a place in my heart, and that's what you've got." Clara placed her small hand against the stone.
((Please take not, the next paragraph is the interaction between the two Clara's, one a two year old girl, the other a ghost but sort of imaginary friend.))
For once in a long time, a small tear slipped down Clara's cheek.
"Hey don't cry... There's no time to shed tears.. You've got happiness and joy to spread." Clara looked up to be met with two wide hazel eyes just like her own.
"Are you my other mummy?" She whispered.
"I am, and you know, I'm always there, always with you.. In your heart, just like I'm in mummy's. You're going to grow up and be a smart and beautiful women, I can see it."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
Clara hugged the older women before running to her family, I opened my arms up wide, holding her closely.
"I spoke with her mummy, she's really in my heart." I smiled at my small child's words as I carried her back to the car, glancing back at the stone, waving and smiling softly at the figure that stood there.