Chapter 3

Well everything was going well in my life. A new life as Yuki Phantomhive. It was like Yuki Uragiranai never existed. Now I'm a long lost, but found twin sister of Ciel Phantomhive, living a luxurious life. Next to me is a handsome, but mysterious butler, Sebastian.

Today was a very bright day. As i woke up in the beautiful sunlight, there stood Sebastin with his large smile. He gave me a cup of earl grey and a scone. When he left my room, I dressed in a blue dress prepared by Sebastian. I wore the finest jewerly I recieved from Ciel and brushed my long, blonde hair. As soon as was ready, I went downstairs to meet Ciel.

As soon as he saw me, he said," Good morining Yuki."

My hearted stopped for a beat as I heard his rich, beautifule voice. "Hello Ciel, good moring", I replied.

He invited me to seat down with him to discuss a party he was going to hold to officialy introduce to the people that I am his long lost twin sister. I was so happy when he told me this. I was going to be his official sister. He told me he invited everyone he knew. The party was going to held tomorrow night.

After we finished talking, Ciel called the finest tailor to buy me a dress and to get himself a suit that matched with mine.  After lunch, the tailor came and measured Ciel's small but perfect body. Then it was my turn to be measured. Few hours later, my dress and Ciel's suit was finished. It was luxurious and beautiful. In fact, it was flawless and beautiful.Save