Church

I go up to the precise before church officially starts.  "I'm here to repent for my sin.  But it can't be undone.  I don't know what to do."
  "What is it, Ava?  You've never come to the repentance session before."
  "I'm pregnant."
"What!!!!!"
  I tell him to shush.  "I'm not getting an abortion.  I think abortions are bad if it's not rape.  "
  "Ava you are unworthy of coming here.  Leave at once."
  "But I've known you since I was a child!"
  "I can't bear to see you anymore.  It's gods laws and you broke one.  Leave now."
  I run to my car and call Chad to tell him what happened.
  "What?  He kicked you out?  Just like that!!?! That's not fair.  He's keeping you from going to church!  Once I talk some sense into him..."
  "No Chad!  You can't."
  "Why not?"
  "If he knows you're the dad then he'll kick you out!"
  "Is he gonna tell your parents?"
  "They left the church years ago.  He hates them both and now, me."
  Chad held me as I started to cry.

  My mom opened the door.
  "AVA!!!  NO GUESTS ALLOWED WHILE IM GONE!!!!!!!  "
  Oh shit.
  "Chad why are you here?"
  "Sorry ma'am.  Ava threw up she could barely get up!  So I had to come over and help.  She told me where the spare key is to the house, and it's on the counter.  She told me so I could help her.  You can put it somewhere else so I won't know where it is."

  "Oh.  Thank you Chad.  Ava you aren't in trouble anymore.  Let's get you some rest."
  I smiled at Chad thanking him for rescuing me from that hell I almost went through.