Cherry Pop *~4~*

Cookie: Hey, im getting the hang of this story, even though its still a mystery to me O.O

*tap dances* Cha cha cha cha cha!

---

*~Stacy's POV~*

That same night I dreamt of Courtney Heart.

     It's not like it was the first time that I've dreamt of her but this dream was different from the others. In this dream she stood in the center of a flower filled meadow, head tilted up to bath under the rays of the sun. She wore a white gown that was almost translucent under the glow of the orb above us, outlining the fine curves of her slender body.

     Her pale hair gently blew with the breeze, the skirt of her gown blowing back with it. She made an enchanting picture, standing so serenely in this field of flowers. She looked like a fairy princess come to play and frolic amongst us humans but no one dared to approach her in this state, afraid that she'd disappear.

     The cherry blossom petals from the blooming cherry trees around the meadow swirled around us, bathing the wind with its sweet scent. A scent that smelled just like Courtney.

     In my dreams I would always find her in a meadow or waterfall but this time...this time the dream felt different. More intimate somehow. I stood several feet away from her, wearing the exact opposite of the color she wore. A black gown that rustled against the blow of the cool warm breeze. Like her my hair was unbound, swirling around me as the wind picked up.

     I wanted to go to her, my heart demanded it, demanded to touch this celestial creature but my head told me not to, it warned me not to. Something wasn't right. This dream...was off. But yearning in my foolish heart overpowered the warning in my mind and I took my steps towards her, wondering what it is that made me feel so wary of this dream.

    I knew that I was dreaming, I always know for only in dreams I could be alone with her like this. Only in dreams that I can be with her so freely without fearing judgment. A dream was a poor replacement for the real thing but at least here...she was mine.

     As I made my way to her, she lowered her face from the sun and something told me to stop walking so I did. I halted and watched her and waited. Courtney glanced back at me and smiled wanly. In my previous dreams she was always so bright, so happy yet this smile that she gave me...it looked so sad.

     "Courtney," I found myself calling her name. She tiled her head and watched me. "Courtney." I started walking towards her again but found that I couldn't move. I looked down at my bare feet and blinked. Nothing was holding on to me, nothing that I could see yet I couldn't move an inch.

     I looked up and found that she wasn't smiling anymore. Courtney turned away from me and I watched with amazement as something began to grow from her back. It started off as two small white feathery fluffs then it began to expand into full fledge wings, angelic wings that spread out wide towering over her slender form.

     My hearted pounded against my chest, stomach filled with the burning sensation of butterflies as I gazed at those magnificent glittering wings. So beautiful, I felt like I was committing a sin by just looking at them. My eyes burned with unshed tears by such a beautiful sight, the sight of lovely Courtney with wings that could transcend to heaven where angelic creatures like her belonged.

    But my heart screamed, it didn't want her to go. I didn't want her to go.

     "Please," I whispered, "don't go. Don't leave me." I tried to move but once again nothing happened. Something was keeping me from her. "Courtney!!"