Chapter two: Vúxta

(The drawing above is by me and that's what I think Vúxta looks like)

~start music~

Hinata's POV

"The name is Vúxta" she said removing the warm cloth away from my eyes...

I though Vúxta meant night in Greek

"That means Night in Greek righ-" I was stopped...

"Shh, yes it does, and that's why no one likes me here..." She mumbles removing her hand away from my mouth...

"I think you're cool!" I say grabbing her hand.

I notice she finally had a smile on her face for the first time since I've met her.

"Thanks... You should lay down, you do have a fever from your body heat colliding with the cold water..." Vúxta mentions placing a hand on my forehead.

"What were you even doing before you got here?" She asked

" I was at volleyball practice with my friends..." I mention closing my eyes.

"Friends?" She mumbles...

"Yeah! Like Kageyama! He's my setter and I'm the middle blocker! And wen I spike the ball it's all GWAAA!! And WHOOSH!" I shout waving my hands in the air....

"Kageyama? Setter? Middle blocker?" Vúxta ask letting out a chuckle putting my hands back in the bed...

"Sorry, I'm I disrupting something for you?" I ask her.

"No, you're fine... But who's Kageyama?" She ask me.

I then remove the cloth from my eyes to look at her green eyes staring at my eyes...

"Well, he's umm... A person who's close to me!" I say showing a smile to her.

"Oh, like a brother?" Vúxta questions..

"Yeah!" I say back to her.

I suddenly start to cough uncontrollably and my breathing starts to to get thin....

A small scream comes from Vúxta as she grabs a small glass of water and hands it to me...

Once my breathing was back to normal we both look at each other....

"Thanks.."

"Umm your welcome..."

As we continue to stair into each other's eyes she breaks the silence first with a laugh, then we both start laughing .

"So, Vúxta, how old are you?" I ask her...

"16 years old."

"Wow! Same!"

"B.. But you're so tall? I thought you were like, 19 or so..." She says scratching the back of her head.

"Me? Tall? I'm short compared to Kageyama!" I shout sitting up.

"Well, I never stood side by side next to you Vúxta, so I wouldn't know, but want to see it now?" I ask.

"Sure if you don't mind I'll help you out of bed.." She ask standing up.

"It's fine I can do it myself..." I tell her standing up, when I notice my stomach is covered in bandages I look at Vúxta and point to it...

"You had some cuts bleeding around that area..." She's says looking at the bandages....