Alpha Pride

This is my first go at anything werewolf related. I'm apologizing ahead of time for any mistakes I make ahead of time.

I'm not sure, how I like it and if I should actually write out the story or not, so please comment and vote if you enjoy the little preview and summary below.

Abagail Thomas. A sarcastic, arrogant, 5'0, teenage girl. Abigail has never been like most of the other girls in her pack. While they were planning the day they met their mate, she was in the woods practicing her techniques. They were curling their hair, while she was snapping the neck of a rogue. But Abigail, had alpha blood so of course she was different. She was her parents only daughter, and not only that. She was there only child meaning she would become alpha in just two years. The Castaway Pack hadn't seen a femme wolf be alpha in 300 years. Would they except the change or disown it?

Jacob Baltimore, an ruthless wolf who would do anything to protect his pack. Even if that meant death. When Jacob was just 15 his parents and half of the Firey Sky's pack had been attacked and killed by rogues. His father was alpha and left the rest of the pack at a loss on what to do. Some left to become rouges, some mated with a human, and most died off. At the age of 17 he had rebuilt his pack and set out to find the murders behind his parents death. Jacob, now 19 had become known world wide to be the most ruthless wolf ever to be known.

But what happens when Abagail and Jacob realize they're mates? Will Abagail finally act like a normal 16 year old wolf and fall in love? Will Jacob have a soft side for his mate? The one who was made for him as he was for her? Will they fall deeply in love and forget everything else? Or will none of that happen because An Alpha's Pride stood in the way?

*Preview*

"Who do you think you're ordering around?! Your alpha tone may work and scare any other wolf in this world away but one. This one, right here in front of you. You see, not only am I your mate but I am also an soon to be alpha. No matter what you say will change that. I have a pack that will be under my leadership in just two years and I refuse to leave them behind. Just because you lost your parents at 15 doesn't mean I have too." As soon as I said the last sentence, I regretted it. I knew I had said too much, and cut to deep. The pain in his eyes showed it all. For the first time ever I had seen him show some emotion. But my wolf wasn't happy about the emotion he was showing. It broke her heart to know that he was in pain. And I'm not going to lie, it tugged on my own as well. But soon the pain was gone and was replaced with nothing but pure rage.

"You think you're the only one who has a pack to lead?! You're so hyped up on being alpha I think you don't even have what it takes. Everything in your life has been handed to you. You don't know what hard work is. What it's like to struggle or feel like you're better of dead. You know what, you won't have to loose your parents or leave your pack behind. Because I reject you as my mate."

My mouth dropped open. Never did I think those words from anyone would be spoken. Never did I think I would hear them.

But I did.

I heard them.

I believed them.

But most of all, I felt them.