Chapter Twenty-Six

(YouTube video is just something funny)
Ava's P.O.V
I sit there looking at Vincent. He looked like he was surprised that I jumped in front of him to save him. I feel Puppet put his arms under my arms and pick me up. He puts me on my feet then put his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind. I look straight in Vincent's eyes and I saw worry in them.
"Hey......both of you guys stop worrying. I'm fine and nothing is going to happen to me"I said to them.
I felt Puppet let go of me and I saw Freddy standing next to the box.
"Freddy what are you doing up here"Puppet asked him.
"I can't keep looking at him Puppet"Freddy said quietly.
"*sighs* I'll watch him. Go hang out with the others and get your mind clean Freddy"Puppet said and I saw sadness in Freddy's eyes.
"Thanks Puppet"Freddy said and walked out of the Prize Room.
I looked at Puppet and he came up to me. He then hugs me tightly.
"Love you, be safe for me please"He said in my ears.
"I can't promise anything"I said back to him and let him go.
"Watch her"Puppet turned to Vincent and pointed at me.
"Hey I don't need to be watched every five seconds"I said and crossed my arms.
Puppet looked straights at me with a straight face.
'Purple Guy is after you so yes you need to be watched'He said in my mind.
'Whatever'I said back and smiled.
"I will watch her. Don't worry"Vincent said and put a arm around me.
I saw Puppet looked at Vincent with a little of an evil eye. He then climbed in his box and closed the lid behind him. I turn and look at Vincent.
"Is Golden Freddy doing any better, you were done there longer then you normally are"Vincent asked me.
"He is still healing but still asleep"I said to him.
I looked at the table next to him and saw a stuffed animal. I pull Vincent away from the table and pick up the stuffed animal. It was a small Toy Bonnie.
"Why is this here"I turned to Vincent with it in my hands.
"I put it there"He said and looked away.
"It's cute"I said and put it on his shoulder.
"Hey!"He laughed and it fell off.
I just laughed and picked it back up.
"I will just keep it with me"I said and put it in my pocket.
The head of it was out of my pocket and we walk to the room with the others. As we walked in everyone turned and looked at me.
"What......."I said to them.
They just looked at me.
"You were down there longer"Toy Freddy said.
"Ya umm I was helping with Golden Freddy"I said to them.
I couldn't tell them about Fredbear or that I can block their minds. They don't need to know about Purple Guy and Shadow Bonnie is out there to get me. Vincent pulls me to the stage and I sit down on it. I could feel Purple guy trying to get into my head again. I use my power to block him out as much as I could. His powers are stronger then mine so he was still trying. People were talking around me but I wasn't listen to any of them.
'You can't keep me out'I hear him in my mind.
'Yes I can! Now leave!'I yell in my mind back at him.
He just laughed in my head and I out my hands on my head.
'Get out of my head!' I yelled in my mind at him again.
I felt hands go on my shoulder and they shake me. I couldn't get my mind straight.
"Ava.....its........"I could hear the person say.
I couldn't think straight I couldn't tell who it was. Purple Guy was messing with my head. I'm not strong enough to get him out of my mind. He was stronger then me. I stand up and push whoever had their hands on me. Everything in my mind was loud. People were trying to calm me down but it was making things worst. I have to get out of here! I just start running to the front door. I could hear yelling behind me but I kept going. I run onto the street and keep going. The sounds were so loud and making my head hurt more and more. I just kept going and going. I didn't know what to do. I was just trying to get to a quiet place. I ran and ran then something hit me. I hit the ground hard on my back and head. I look up to see a person with a hood on and I could see a little purple hair coming from under it.
"Never thought I would see you in person"The person said.
I knew that voice. I then see him smile. It was him.
"Well I guess that I have you for real, I can just kill you now"He said laughing.
"Why.......*coughs*"I tried to say.
"I wouldn't try"He growled and I saw that evil smile again.
"You hurt her!?!"I hear someone yell.
I see Purple Guy look up then back up.
"I did nothing but see her fall"Purple Guy said and backed away smiling.
"Get out of here!?"I hear someone growl.
"Fine but I will be back. I always come back"Purple Guy said and walked away.
I see a hand on my left arm and I turn to be face to face with Puppet.
"Hey just keep looking at me ok"He said calmly to me.
He put his hand on my head and pain went thought my body.
"You busted your head. Your bleeding pretty bad"Puppet said and put an arm around me.
He picked me up slowly then put my left arm around his shoulders.
"Go to Mark's house it's closer"I said very quiet.
Puppet started walking as fast as he could. A few minutes later, he stops. I look up slowly to see Mark and Jack standing there.
"No time to explain just need your help"I hear Puppet say to them and they helped me in the house.
Things started to go weird and I couldn't see very well. I look up to see Puppet in my face.
"Everything will be fine"He said to me and kissed my forehead.
Everything started to go black around me.

Puppet's P.O.V
Mark and Jack helped me as much as they could. I started to try to heal Ava as much as I could. Mark started to clean the blood away and Jack was checking the wound.
"What happened to her"Mark asked me.
"I tell you later"I said and we laid Ava on the couch.
I looked at her and she was breathing normal so thats good.
"It's fine, you can tell us later about it"Jack said to me.
"I tell when she is awake"I said and sat on the floor in front of the couch.
"Need anything tell us"Mark said and they both left the room.
I just sit there in the quiet. What happened to her? Was that the killer with her? I just sat there and put my head down. Golden Freddy and now Ava. Why is my life so messed up?

(Well I got these chapters done but it took me forever. I had a picture to go with this chapter but its on my tablet and I don't have my tablet with me. Like always an ideas put them in the comments and Peace out my Followers!!)