Rehearsal

Avi P.O.V.

It basically continued with us just meeting at Starbucks and after that going to arrange telephone at one of our apartment's for the next 3 days.

Here we are again at Starbucks waiting on Kevin to get here and meet him the trio was drinking their coffee and I was on my phone until somebody called my name.

"Avi?" Mitch said

"Hmm..what?"

"I was just wondering like after 5 days of meeting here I noticed that you never get anything why is that?"

"Oh because I don't like coffee."

They looked at me like I had a second head.

"Wait you don't like coffee?" Scott asked

"No"

"How is that even possible?" Kirstie asked.

"I don't know I just think it's bitter tasting."

"Wow um okay" Mitch said

At that point I heard a ding over the door and looked up and saw Kevin and waved him over.

"Hey are you Scott, Mitch, Kirstin and Avi?"

"Yeah and you must be Kevin." Scott said.

"Yep that's me its nice to meet you all." He said smiling.

"You to Kevin and you can call me Kirstie."

He smiled and Scott got down to business as usual

"Okay so Kevin we saw your video and it's great and we're happy to have you apart of Pentatonix."

"Pentatonix kinda like a pentatonic scale?"

Scott smiled and nodded.

"So we need to do a run through of our audition song because we audition tomorrow, so who's house are we going to today?"

"We can go to mine." Kirstie said

"Okay princess let's go everybody." Mitch said

"Who am I riding with because I took a cab here." Kevin said

"You can ride with me." I said.

"Okay thanks Avi." He said

We all went our separate ways me and Kevin in one car and the trio in the other.

~One car ride later~

Whenever we pulled up to Kirstie's house and saw her on Mitch's back and them both laughing

" Getty up horsie." I heard Kirstie yell and I just started cracking up watching Mitch skip around like a horse, Scott was video taping the whole thing while laughing really hard.

"Umm what are they doing?" Kevin asked laughing

"Oh that's just Kirstie and Mitch for ya always acting like children."

I think the heard me because next thing I know I'm being tackled to the ground by the duo.

"We're not children."

"Yeah you better stop or I'm telling on you."

I couldn't help it I lost it at that.

They started pouting and next thing I know

"SCOTT!!!" They both yelled.

"What...whos hurt?"

"Avi called us children." Kirstie said.