3rd Performance

Kirstie P.O.V.

We just got off stage from performing and we have about 30 min until our next performance and i intend to make the most of it.

Kirstie:Hey babe meet me in my dressing room after you get dressed ;)

Avi: Okay but can i ask why babe?

Kirstie:you'll see just hurry we only have 25 min left

Avi:ok baby see you soon :)

After Avi's last text i rushed and got dressed since i didnt need to change my make up and by the time i was done we had 15 min until we had to make our way to the stage so i set an alarm on my phone.

After i set the alarm i heard a knock on the door i smiled and rushed to the door.

"Hey babe, whats the big surprise?" Avi said.

I didnt answer i just kissed him and pulled him with me to the couch, he smiled in to the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He sat down on the couch first and pulled me onto his lap and we continued our kissing marathon until my alarm went off and believe me it took everything for me to stop even then.

"Avi." I giggled trying to get his attention as he was still kissing my neck.

"Yes Kirstin?" He said and his voice was so much lower that it took everything in me not to moan.

"Babe come on we have to go perform. "

He sighed and pulled away i got off his lap and went to my mirror to fix my lipstick, i was almost done when i felt 2 arms wrap around me.

"So i was wondering if i could stay in your room tonight."

I looked at him confused did he really think we were ready for that i mean weve only been dating for a couple of weeks.

He smiled and stroked my cheek "Not for that reason I just want to be with you."

"Oh in that case i would love if you stayed with me tonight, but if we're gonna make it to tonight we need to go like now." I grabbed his hand and we ran to the stage, when we got there they had just started the video and they guys were freaking out.

"Sorry guys im so sorry." I said but by the look in Scott's eyes told me I was in for it.

"Sorry? Sorry Kirstin Taylor what the hell were you thinking we almost missed our performance. " Scott all but yelled at me, okay we have to go on in literally 30 seconds time to end our fight now.

"I really am sorry Scooter I promise it wont happen again." I said giving him my puppy eyes and i could see Mitch smirk and roll his eyes behind him.

"Ok Princess I'll forgive you as long as it doesnt happen again."

I let go of Avi's hand and hugged him and told him it would never happen again.

"Okay guys lets do this lets have a great performance. "

We walked out and stood in position.

Scott:
Come on! Didn't I make you feel Like, like you were the only girl Hey, ooh, didn't I give you everythin a man possibly can, ooh And each time I tell myself Well I think I've had enought Well I'm gonna show you baby that a man can be so dumb
Trio:
I need you come on, come on come on, come on and take it
Scott:
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby
Mitch & Kirstie:
(Ooh, ooh, yeah break it)
Scott:
Break another little piece of my heart now, darling
Mitch &Kirstie :
(Ooh, ooh, have a)
Scott:
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby, yeah You know you got it If it makes you feel good Oh yes, it does Take it, take another little piece of my heart now, baby
Mitch&Kirstie:
(Ooh, ooh, yeah break it)
Scott:
Break another little piece of my heart now, darling Heart now, darling Have a, have another little piece of my heart now, baby, yeah
Trio:
You know you got it If it makes you feel good

Well that went well i think but lets see what the judges thought.
~~~~~~~~~~
They liked it better than our last one, all we have to do is see if we make it to the next show.

I felt an arm go around my shoulder and looked up and saw Mitch.

"Everytime Kirst everytime, you get him with that look no matter how bad it is all you have to do is say 'I'm sorry Scooter' and then flash your puppy dog eyes at him, you have him wrapped around your little pinky you know that right?"

"I know i just dont know why."

"Its because he looks at you like you're his little sister and well you see how he acts with you, he has that brotherly love for you Kirst he always has me and him are the same when it comes to you if somebody hurts our princess they'll have hell to pay."

By this time i had tears rolling down my cheek "thank you Mitchie you guys know you have always been like the brothers ive never had and honestly i couldn't ask for better ones, i love you guys."

He pulled me into a hug and whispered that he loved me too.

"Hey are you guys hugging without me?" I smiled and turned around and jumped on Scott giving him a hug.

"Why are you crying Kit-Kat whats wrong who do i need to kill." He said and i realized he was only partially joking.

"Nobody Dip-Dot im just really happy that i have you and Mitchie in my life i love you guys."

I felt him smile on the top of my head he pressed a kiss there and pulled back " we love you to Kirst always have always will." I smiled and we walked over to Avi and Kevin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were standing on stage it was the second half of the vote off process we were waiting to see who would be moving on it was between us, Sonos, The Dartmouthairs, and Urban Method.

"The first group moving on tonight is Pentatonix!" I smiled so big and we made our way back stage to our holding box.

"Sadly the group leaving us tonight is....Sonos please make your way to the center stage and perform your Swan Song."

We all watched as they sang for the last time and left, that was so sad to watch i cant believe they got voted off they were incredible.

"Hey Kirst?" Mitch said

"Yeah Mitchie. "

"Me and Scott were wondering do you wanna have another trio night tonight ?"

"I would love to but i already have plans with Avi how about tomorrow all day and night we have some trio time?"

"Okay sounds like a plan ill let Scott know and we'll see you tomorrow good night princess."

"Night Mitchie. " and with that i made my way over to Avi.