You Slut!

(Michelle's POV)

"What is THIS SHIT?!" a loud voice boomed from the entrance of the hotel room. I whipped my head around to see Izzy standing in the doorway, his face red and his eyes huge.

I stood up from the chair I was sitting in and walked closer to him. "What's going on?"

Izzy frowned and threw up his right hand. There were photos in his hand, and he was waving them in front of me. "Don't act dumb." He growled at me, lowering his gaze into a glare. "How dare you fucking send nude photos to my band crew."

I raised an eyebrow. Nude photos? What the fuck was he talking about? "Huh?" I walked closer to him and snatched the photos from his hand, getting a closer look.

What in the actual fuck? They were of me. I looked at one that seemed to be from last night. It was before I had gotten in the shower. Th camera was behind me, so there was no possible way I could have taken them. "What the fuck?" I looked at another and gasped as it showed my whole body completely bare. "Where did you fucking get these? Who fucking took these?" I glared at him, pissed off.

Izzy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right. Don't pretend like you didn't take them, you fucking slut." Izzy said, frowning at me.

My eyes widened when he said that word. Slut. That was what David used to call me everytime he'd hit me, and Izzy fucking knew that because I told him. "You fucking asshole, maybe if you trusted me you'd be wondering who fucking took these of me as well." I frowned and stormed past him.

Izzy shook his head and threw the photos on the floor. "Fucking stay with someone else tonight, don't fucking come anywhere near me." He said, kicking the chair I was sitting in and angrily falling back onto the hotel bed.

I screamed in frustration and ran out of the front door, slamming the door behind me and stomping my foot on the ground. "Fuck you!" I yelled loud enough for Izzy to hear through the room.

I looked up to see about ten people in the hallway, staring at me. It was the rest of the band and the crew members with their bags, looking at me with confusion. Everyone was there except for Axl.

I rolled my eyes and stormed down the hallway, ignoring all of their stares. I went to the end of the hallway where Axl's room was, letting myself in because it was unlocked. I saw Mandy standing in front of the bed, packing a suitcase.

"Mandy," I said, walking over to her.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey!"

I sighed and looked around. "Izzy and I had a huge fight and I don't know where the fuck to go, because I can't just hop on a flight with no where to go back at home, considering you are here." I told her, sighing. The only place I'd have to stay back at home was at Mandy's, and that wouldn't work because she's here.

She bit her lip and looked around. "I can go home with you, if you want."

I shook my head. "No, I wouldn't want you to do that. Can I just stay with you tonight?" I asked her.

She frowned and shrugged. "Well, I'm supposed to be with Axl..." She shrugged again. "But fuck it, he said he'll be out tonight, anyways. I'm sure you can just stay in Axl's bunk with me until he gets back from wherever."

I nodded. "Thank you, Mandy." She nodded and I looked back at the door. "I better go get my bags before Izzy gets to the bus." She nodded and hugged me, and I stepped over to the door and walked outside.

We were getting the fuck out of Paris in a few hours, and I was going to find out who took those photos.