Prologue

Chocolate

Chocolate.

"Let go! I saw it first!" I said.

"Give it back!" he said.

"No! This is mine!"

"Fucking hell!"

"Don't swear you chicken butt!"

"Oooh! I'm so scared!"

"Shut up McDonalds!" I said not letting go of the bag of chocolates.

"McDonalds?! Are you being serious right now?!"

"You have a red hair! Of course you're McDonalds!"

"Just give it to me you crazy woman!"

"Fine!" I grumbled letting go, causing him to stumble back a little. He just stuck his tongue out at me and started to do a happy dance.I just rolled my eyes at him. How childish. I huffed and started to walk my way towards the exit. I give up.

Those delicious chocolates are supposed to be mine. But no, this red head prick thought it was funny to take my precious chocolates away from me. Well, at least one of us is happy. This day flipping sucks.

Sighing, I stomped angrily out of the store, and started walking my way back to my house. Inconsiderate son of a female dog.

"Stupid chocolate stealer who probably has a small weiner." I mumbled angrily, blowing the hair out of my face. No more chocolates for me then.

"Wait!"

I heard a voice yelling from a distance.

Ignore.

"I said wait!"

I ignored the yelling and just continued walking. I'm just about to turn at the street where my house is located when suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm, turning me the other way.

I looked at the person who grabbed me, and saw that it's him. The Chocolate Stealer. Can this day get any freaking worse?

"Don't touch me you douchepants." I said angrily at him.

"I just wanted to say sorry. I don't know what came over me." he said awkwardly whilst rubbing the back of his neck. He then handed me a small paper bag.

I curiously looked at him and slowly took the paper bag. I opened the paper bag and saw that it's full of chocolates. Oh my fudge.

"What the hell?" I said, looking at him wide eyed.

Instead of looking directly back at me, he's looking at the ground and just stood there like a little kid with his hands deep in his pockets. He looks adorable.

My heart thumped rapidly, blush creeping up to my cheeks. Why is he like this? I don't even know him.

He cleared his throat, "Like I said, I just want to say sorry for I've done back at the store." he said to me, looking at me. He has beautiful green eyes, I'll give him that.

"Oh wow... I really don't know what to say." I said, a little bit flustered. Why is he looking at me like that?

"A simple thank you is enough." he said cockily and shrugged. He then looked at me with a little smirk on his face. Oh my cheese biscuits, what's happening to me?

"Well, stranger danger... Thank you." I said, smiling at him.

"You're welcome." he says, smiling back at me. "But as much as I love talking to you lovely little lady-"

"Hey!" I protested.

"-I really gotta go." he just laughed and ruffled my hair. "See you around!"

He started jogging towards the other side of the street while I'm still here stuck on the same spot, clutching the small paper bag that he had given to me.

I think I judged him too quickly. I smiled while looking a the small paper bag. I wonder what's his name. Oh shit. I forgot to ask his name.

"Wait!" I yelled.

He stopped dead in his tracks, and looked back at me.

"What is it?" he yelled back.

"I didn't catch your name!"

"Well that's because I didn't throw it!"

"Very funny. But seriously, what is your name?"

"It's Michael, Michael Clifford!"

"Well, my name is-!"

I was just about to tell him my name, but he already turned his back to me and continued walking at fast pace until he's out of my line of sight. I sighed, maybe I can tell my name to him next time I see him.

I then continued my journey back to the house feeling great as ever.

I just met a handsome guy who then gave me bag full of chocolates. I grinned as I remembered his awkwardness.

Michael Clifford. What a nice name. It sounds very familiar though.

Weird.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: Hi guys! It's my first time writing a fanfic. Bear with me on this. I'll try my best to continue this one. The girl's name is going to be revealed on the next chapter! (because i haven't decided yet on what im going to name her, meh) well, That is all! I'm really excited for this book and I hope you guys will enjoy it. Thank you if you're reading this. <3

p.s. If you're a malum shipper, I love you. <3