epilouge

a/n: excuse my engrish writing skills 'mate :'( /slaps myself/ btw, highway THANK YOU 1K :>>! i hope your not disappointed at the epilogue (lol) ^^ enjoy!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
[narration]

"yah, jihoon."

hanah shout his name, jihoon turn around and saw hanah. he smiles and walk towards her.

"mwo? (what)"

she gulped and sigh.

"j-jihoon ah, you said to me yesterday that i'll come to you if its the right time to confess also my feelings. i always ask myself why do i hate you? its because you and your ways, the way you risking yourself just to make me happy. i have already told myself not to fall easily because i might break again. but then falling is risking right? jihoon-ah i like you. you just gave me enough reasons to fall for you."
she smiled.

jihoon cant contain his feels, the girl he wanted to reach is now in his hands. the girl he always dream is now infront of him, confessing.

hanah laugh on how jihoon was shy. she hug him tight. she admit that jihoon was taller than her.

"hanah, people always tease me that im small but am i fit enough to be in your heart?" he chuckle.

"yah, hajima (stop it)." she slap his arm playfully.

jihoon hold her cheek and look into her eyes.

hanah thought that jihoon would kiss her. but she was wrong.

jihoon respects hanah, instead he kiss hanah on the forehead.

hanah smiled, she was about to kiss jihoon on the cheek when one of jihoon's friend arrived.

"uh, are you kimbap kidding me hyung? your late for our practice." seungkwan said.

they all laugh at seungkwans expression and proceed their way to the practice room.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯☇

dear you.

the more you hate, the more you love.

already falling,
choi hanah.