Day 1: At Midnight

A/N: No image, sorry.

Levi's P.O.V:

The air was knocked out of me in a rush. Outside, thunder roared and lightning flashed. I was in a strange bed. Where was I? A kid sat on my chest. Who... Eren. I was in his family's house, and it was storming.

"What do you want, Brat?" I groaned as soon as I got my breath back.

"I'm scared." he whimpered, jumping out of his skin as a second thunderclap rang out.

"It's just noise, kid." I grumbled.

"F-fear isn't r-rational." A tiny squeak came from the side of the bed. Armin. "It just s-strikes whoe-ever." he continued, trembling.

"All right Einstein. What do you want me to do about it?" I huffed irritably.
Eren snuggled onto my chest.

"Can we sleep with you?" he asked timidly.

"Do I look like your mother? Go ask someone else." I growled. He shook.

"P-please, Mr Levi? The others have gone to wake Hanji and Erwin. Pwease?" Eren begged, pulling a puppy face.

"Who's we?" I asked, irritated that I had given in so quickly to those big green eyes.

"Me, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha and Connie." Eren said quickly,  snuggling.

"You don't say me, you list the others before you and add 'and I'. You all have to sleep under the blanket, by the way. I'm not looking after you if you catch a cold." I grumbled.

"Thank you Mr Levi!" The kids chorus, climbing onto my bed.

"And don't call me Mr. I'm not your teacher, for Christ's sake." I growled. The kids wiggled, getting comfortable. Eren was on top of me, burying his face into my chest. Armin and Mikasa lay on either side of me, tucking themselves into my sides. Sasha and Connie lay over my legs, their heads sticking out from either side of the blanket. Every clap of thunder or flash of lightning made the kids jump and cower. Each time, I reassured them, and just as they were about to fall asleep, another burst of thunder woke them up. I sighed. It was going to be a long night.

Erwin's P.O.V:

It took me hours to get to sleep. It was storming outside, one of natures gifts that I'd never really become accustomed to. I kept my fear a secret though, because I knew that Levi and Hanji would laugh. They'd say that the babysitter was a baby himself, which irked me. I was only human, after all. I decided to write in my diary. I sat up, turned on my lamp, and opened the brown book. I started to doodle, unsure of what I was doing, just moving my pen. I found myself drawing a story about the Titan dolls some of the kids had. The Titans were huge, man-eating monsters, and the kids were grown up and fighting them. The five Titans the kids had were their titan shifting form. I kept drawing and writing. My eyes started to get heavy. Finally, at about 11:55, I finally managed to fall asleep... Only to be woken 5 minutes later by someone roughly shaking me.

"What is it?" I growled, groggily.

"Mr Erwin, could we please sleep with you?" Krista asked shyly. "We're scared of the storm." she trembled. There were five of them, clear in the light of my lamp, which I had left on. Krista, Ymir, Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner. I was surprised. I would only think that Krista and Bertholdt would want company when it was storming.

"Of course." I said, pleased to have the company. Then I realised that my diary was lying open on my bed. I quickly closed it and stuffed it in my drawer. "Come on in." I invited, holding up my blanket. Annie was the first to move. She draped herself over my chest. Bertholdt and Reiner quickly followed suit. Ymir and Krista lay beside each other between my legs. I sighed. A babysitter doesn't have personal space when on the job. I pulled the blanket over us, making sure all the kids could breathe. Ymir and Krista