Day 2: In the Afternoon

A/N: It's still Easter.

Hanji's P.O.V:

The kids had started making bets with each other about who could make the best eggs. Erwin and I judged. The kids had finished making and decorating their six eggs. Little Christa had made the best egg, making Ymir so proud she kept bragging about Christa's achievement, much to everyone's annoyance. Jean's eggs ranked higher than Mikasa and Armin's eggs, so they ended up wearing girls clothes. Even though Mikasa is a girl, she wasn't very girly, so it was a rare event.

I stuck rabbit ears on Eren and Erwin, and Marco had made a little chicken like Levi

I stuck rabbit ears on Eren and Erwin, and Marco had made a little chicken like Levi. We all laughed at that. They all looked cute, though Erwin didn't really know what to do with his tail.

 They all looked cute, though Erwin didn't really know what to do with his tail

After I helped him put the tail on, we had lunch

After I helped him put the tail on, we had lunch. Or rather, Erwin, the kids and I had lunch. Levi had taken the eggs outside to hide them for our egg hunt. The goal was to find as many eggs as possible, then sort them out so each kid had their own eggs. Then they could trade them as they wished. I was really looking forward to it. I loved Easter, and I loved acting like a kid. Levi was always saying that it was more effort to babysit me than it was to babysit any kid. He always said things like that. I thought that it was his way of showing affection. It was cute.

Lunch didn't take long. Nor did Levi. He came in just as we were washing up.

"It's ready to go, Brats. Any of you squabble, and you're helping me here. Got it?" He glared.

Levi's P.O.V:

"It's ready to go, Brats. Any of you squabble, and you're helping me here. Got it?" I glared at the brats. They all nodded, looking quite terrified. Good. They hurried outside and I went into the living room. It was a pigsty. I huffed. I hated kids. Noisy, messy things. I started to clean the lounge. Toys everywhere, stains on the walls. I found myself almost hoping that one of the kids would mess up so that I'd have help. But the bratty kids probably couldn't clean anything properly. I found my groups strange titan dolls, and I picked them up. Bertholdt's titan had a streak of paint across it's cheek, and Eren's titan had no arms. I sighed. Messy brats. I washed the, what was it called, Colossal Titan, and sat down to sow up Eren's titan. Yes, I could sow. I liked sowing. It was a soothing as cleaning to me. I guess I just liked keeping things in good condition. Before long, I found myself comforted by the familiar rhythms of cleaning and I fell into a trance.

A/N: Sorry this took so long to come out! It is a very late Easter chapter because I ran out of ideas for Levi's P.O.V! I'm sorry!

Before I go, here's a little bit of Author Advertising!

I'm writing an Ereri fanfiction called Uncle.

I'm also writing a book called Otaku problems.

Please comment and vote, my ducklings.

StickKid Out!