! update !

I'm writing a story kind of gay (v gay) and I'm currently working on the third chapter.

I'm gonna post the description here to try and rustle up some interest before I publish it if thats ok uh.

Let me know if this interests you or u can PM me for the first chapter this is just so I know the story won't be dead h
There r probably some triggers here we go:

August is done with the world. He hasn't exactly had an easy life and twenty plus more years of living couldn't be worse than whatever awaited him in the afterlife. It was not that existential angst was his fault, but nevertheless it was more irritating than he liked. At least that's what he reasoned to himself that halcyon night, standing on that all too pretty bridge and counting down the seconds until he would make that little push and fall to his death.

Until all at once, the dark sky, muted by city lights and the rapid stream waiting predatorily below him isn't what's occupying his mind. It's the harsh movements and struggles for air that fill the moments as August appears to be kidnapped.

Suddenly suicide is the last thing on his mind as August finds himself in a supernatural community, a institute by the name of Limbo.
How and why he was brought to this place is beyond him, but August is in for the experience of his life- or soon to be afterlife.

(there will be lowkey gay that turns into highkey gay and maybe smut)