Chapter 1

Disclaimer: We do not own Ever After High, Mattel does.
We hope you will enjoy and like the first chapter
XOXO,
CrystalANDCath

Cupid touched her heart necklace that Dexter gave her and smiled. Last week was her 18th birthday and It was very spelltacular. She received a lot of presents, but she thought Dexter's gift was the best. While Cupid thought of Dexter, someone shouted, "Cupid! Hi!" Cupid looked behind her and saw her friend."Hey, Blondie! What's up?" she exclaimed."Sooo, any idea what Dexter's been through? I need some cheesy new news for my Mirrorcast Show." she explained. Huh? Cupid wondered.

Cupid looked around the castleteria and saw Dexter sitting at a table with Darling, Daring, and Hopper. He looked fairy sad. "Do you want me to? I mean, ask him?" Cupid asked Blondie. "Oh yes, that's just right. I really need to know--for my show!" she replied.

"Whatever after" Cupid smiled as she rolled her eyes, then she made her way through Dexter's table. "Hey guys!" Cupid waved at Dexter, Darling, Daring, and Hopper. "Hi Cupid. How are you?" Darling asked softly--and charmingly.

Darling Charming is the twin sister of Dexter, while Daring is Dexter's older brother. Daring is the heartthrob of Ever After High, while Darling and Apple White are the sweethearts, but Darling wanted to be a knight- not a sweetheart and a damsel-in-distress.

"Fine, I guess. Can I talk to Dex?" Cupid said. Dexter stood up and followed Cupid. "So, what's up?" Dexter asked and forced a smile. "The real question is,how are YOU?" Cupid asked him. "I'm Fine." he said plainly. "I know the face of a brokenhearted person. Tell me what's wrong." Cupid told him seriously. "Okay, okay. I asked Raven out, but she said no. I was embarrassed, and it was awkward- and most of all, I felt hurt." Dex told Cupid sadly.

"Oh, Dex. I' m so sorry" Cupid said softly. "No,no Cupid, don't be. It's not your fault." Dexter said. "Come on, don't worry too much. Cheer up!" she pushed him playfully then giggled. That made Dexter chuckle. "Now that's more like it." Cupid said as she hugged Dexter. He hugged back. " Thanks, Cupid. You're the best." he said as the bell rang. "Hext you later!" Cupid said then ran, for she is late in her next class.

Please comment down below if you want us to update a new chapter!
-CrystalANDCath