Chapter 2

The next day, Cupid didn't see Dexter anywhere. "Daring! Have you seen Dexter today?" Cupid asked. "Oh, Dexter is in his dorm room, having some rest because he's sick. We already told Headmaster Grimm he can't go." Daring explained. "Charm you later." Cupid rolled her eyes and went to her class.

After school, Cupid decided to check Dexter to see if he's okay. Cupid also brought Blondie's recipe: porridge and honey(YUM!) "Dexter?" she asked. " It's Cupid. Can I come in?" Dexter replied, "Oh hey, Cupid. Yes you can come in." She entered the room and saw Dex lying on his bed. "How are you?" Cupid asked, as she set the bowl of porridge on his desk.

"My head aches, but I'm Fine, I guess." Dex replied, and smiled. "Maybe thinking too much of Raven?" Cupid teased him. Dexter laughed. "Oh, here is some throneworks you need to do--if you're feeling okay, so you don't need to ask our teachers." Cupid explained to him, as she pinned the list on his mini bulletin board.

"Thanks Cupid, you're the--"

"Best." Cupid continued for him, "I know."

After that Cupid checked Dexter's temperature, fed him some porridge, helped him drink his medicine, put an icepack on his forehead, and they talked some more, until Dexter fell asleep.

"Get well soon Dex." Cupid whispered, then she stood up and left the room. As Cupid entered her dorm room, she spotted Blondie, brushing her hair and looking at her mirror.

"Do I look good? Apple, Briar, and I are going to Hocus Latté Cafe. Wanna come?" Cupid looked at Blondie and she looked just right. "You looked right and no thanks, I'm going to stay here." Cupid told her. "Blondie, what should I give to a sad person to cheer him up?" she asked curiously. "Give him something that he likes--or loves the most, that will sure cheer up the person." Blondie told Cupid, then checked the clock, "Gotta go, Hext you later!" Blondie called as she rushed out.

Cupid thought and thought. Then her eyes widened as a name popped in her mind...

Raven Queen!