Levi X Reader: Office

A/n: Art nor AOT belong to me, so credit to the creators.

Your fist collided with the office door before you as you knocked, awaiting to see a certain corporal.

"Captain Levi!" You called out to him, awaiting his command for you to 'state your name and business.' Though after a moment of waiting only the murmur of voices in the mess hall rang through the air. So you decided to answer the currently silent command anyways.

"It's cadet (L/n) sir, here for some... Pressing matters." You stated, furrowing your brows as no reply came. Didn't Titan boy tell you that Levi was in his office? You made a small noise of frustration, everyone knew your patience wasn't to be tested because honestly, you didn't have much of it. Leaving you to get irritated quite quickly. And the fact that Eren either lied to you, or Levi was simply ignoring you, was pushing your temper.

"Captain Levi!" You said once more, this time gripping the cold metal handle of the door and yanking it open. Only to see there was no one in there, then Eren did in fact lie to you. You gritted your teeth, having previously walked into the room a few steps, you turned around, readying to go and attempt to find Levi elsewhere.

However you didn't have to, as the short captain stood in the office doorway, giving you his normal glare.
"Cadet (L/n)," he spoke sternly, raising an eyebrow slightly. "What the hell are you doing in my office?" You could tell the corporal was a bit irritated, however you were as well. You gave a small 'hmph' before deciding to answer.

"Looking for you, what else?" You had to resist the urge to add, dumbass. Despite you thinking of saying that, you held a certain... Liking for Levi. Not to mention you though he was rather adorable, as like most people, you were taller than him, only by about 2-3 inches though, still his height only added to how cute he was.

Levi let out a 'tch' before continuing. "Don't let me find you in my office again without my permission or-"
You then decided to intervene, your (e/c) eyes sparkling in anticipation to see his reaction to your next words.
"Or you'll what, hm?" You tested, feeling rather brave, a smirk tugging at the corners of your lips.

Levi narrowed his eyes, seemingly even more irritated. Though it almost felt as if he was smirking himself... Despite the fact his facial expression didn't change at all of course.

"Or I'll have to punish you."

A/n: Sorry this first one is so short, the idea kinda came and went XD but I do hope you enjoyed, and again, feel free to request!
~ Alyssa.