15

Timothy's lips feel so warm in contrast to the cold kitchen counter

Timothy's lips feel so warm in contrast to the cold kitchen counter. His lips are so soft, a surprise for a hard man like him. It takes five seconds for my brain to process that information. My eyes and my mind momentarily shut themselves and my lips respond to him. It didn't cross my mind that we are in the kitchen or that Mrs. Frero or Mrs. James will enter any minute. All that matters to me right now is Timothy and his kisses.

I grab on Timothy's shirt when I can feel my legs go jelly and his arms encircle my waist. Everything happen so fast and I gasp when I feel the coldness of the counter against my bum. Timothy takes that opportunity to deepen the kiss. I can feel his hands roaming my body and rest on my waist. Then I remembered the scrapbook, I froze and push him away. Shock and hurt are evident on him face.

"This is wrong," I lie. This is the best kiss I have.

I saw pain in Timothy's eyes but it was gone the moment I realize it. "You are right. I'm sorry."

I nod and leave the kitchen. I can see Timothy standing in the kitchen staring at the counter, deep in thought. I shrug it off and head to my room. The kiss me and Timothy shared flashed on my mind on replay. I have to get out. I quickly dress up, grab my phone and leave the house.

I walk towards the beach. The sun's heat burns my skin but I feel so empty to know. I remove my shoes when I reach the shore. I can feel the sand tickle my toes but it didn't bother me. I watch the waves crush the shore. I didn't care the sun is up high or I can be dehydrated being out this long. What is going on? I place my hand on my chest which is beating fast.

The kiss was so familiar like I had kissed Timothy before. The way my lips blended against his like it was made to be in sync with his. I sit down on the rock hidden away from the sun. I dip my toes on the water feeling the coolness of it. I let out a sigh and stare at the ocean. What really happened?

-

I head back towards Timothy's house around lunch. I would have eaten outside but then I remembered that I didn't bring any money with me. I can see the silhouette of Timothy's house when I turn the corner. I walk towards the front door but my eyes caught a black Mazda 6 parked. I didn't know that Timothy was expecting a guest.

I slowly open the door, so that Timothy won't know that I'm back. I can't face him yet. I'm about to head upstairs when I hear voices. I head to the kitchen but the voices where faint. I pass by the backyard door and stop when I hear Timothy talk.

"She can't go back to him."

"I know, she remembers me."

"When?"

I walk closer and peak out, there I see Timothy sitting and Adrian? What is he doing here? I turn around. I don't want to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Olivia."

I stop and turn to see Timothy looking at me. His green eyes stare at me differently that made me warm on the inside. I then remember the kiss. I feel my cheeks burn and my heart beat fast. I drop my gaze on the ground instead.

"Sorry," I murmur "I didn't know you had a guest."

"Where have you been?"

"The beach."

"Alone?" I can hear disbelief and concern in Timothy's tone. "Why?"

I snap at his direction when he asked me. Seriously, why? I'm about to answer him but stop when I saw the person behind Timothy listening to our conversation.

"Who are you?" I pretended not to know him. My chest constricts with my actions.

Timothy finally remembered that we aren't alone, glance back at Adrian. I'm waiting for him to say the words but the sentence that left his mouth tore in half.

"I'm just Timothy's friend," he says. He's face void of any emotions.

I nod and turn to Timothy. "I'll leave you two to it."

I feel a tear escaped my eyes when I head upstairs. Instead of heading to my room, I went to the music room. My hunger suddenly fades. I didn't close the door, in case something like the last time happen again. I grab the violin and start playing with it. I place everything on it, all the frustrations, sadness, anger, confusion and pain. I stop playing when I feel my fingertips and shoulder ache already. I sit down on the floor exhausted. Its good to let it all out.

I pull my knees up to my chest and rest my chin on it. I let out a sigh and close my eyes.

-

"What are you doing?" I asked to the man in front of me.

He stood in front of me. I was sitting on a hotel bed with my red plain dress. I feel chills run down my spine. I maybe drunk but not that drunk. I'm fully aware of my surroundings. I'm not in my room. The party on the ground floor was still in full swing.

"I'm making you mine," he said before slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

I back away from him until my back hit the bed rest. Shit. I glanced to see him at the foot of the bed. I move to the side but he grab my ankles before I can leave the bed. Fear, enveloped my body when I saw him remove his clothes leaving him in his underwear only. I tried running away but he caught me and push me hard on the wall.

"Don't try leaving," he whispered and kiss my neck.

I shudder in disgust but he took it differently. He push his lower body to mine as he attack on my neck. His hand move to my back as he rip my dress of me. I felt a tear slip down my cheeks. I let out whimper when he grab my breast. I feel so disgusted.

"Help!" I screamed in case someone pass by.

He let out a bitter laugh before he cup my cheeks painfully making me look at him. "No one will save you, Olly."

I cry. "Stop, please. Ivan, stop!