16

I scream. It's the body's defense mechanism when you're scared. It's like the brain saying "Go, scream. Ask for help." and I did. I scream and scream hoping someone will save me. It was as clear as the broad daylight. I was raped by my fiancée. I clutch my chest and cry helplessly. The memory kept on playing in my mind like a broken vinyl. There is nothing that I can do.

It was just a memory, Olivia. It was just a memory. A memory. A part of me. I can feel panic rising up but there is nothing I can do. I can feel my chest being squeezed and my hands started shaking. I feel numb. I can't move, it's like my body weighted a thousand more. I cry, because that's the only thing that I can do. I reach out to grab something and my hand feel a hard object. I hold on to it like its my life line. My body shivering and my ears started to buzz. No. No. No!

"Help," I croak. My chest aches as every second past by. My vision started to fade, so, I close my eyes. I tried to calm myself but all I can see is me being held against my will. The pain is unbearable now. The buzzing in my ears are louder. My whole body gone numb. Everything suddenly felt light and I let myself hold on to it.

-

"Ivan, please stop!" I screamed but it was to no avail. My pleas just passed on deaf ears as he continue his assault. With all the strength that I could muster, I push him away and kick him on his crotch.

"You stupid bitch," he snarled at me.

I took that opportunity to run towards the door but I was pulled back when I was able to grab the doorknob. "Help!" I tried again. Why can't anyone help me? The vibrating sound of his hand connecting on my cheek bounced back on the walls.

"Crazy bitch," I let out a whimper. "You opened your legs to him! I'm your fiancée, slut! Now, open those damn sexy legs of yours and give me a good taste of you." I stiffened when he licked my neck.

"No!" I yelled as I fought back.

His grip on my arms tighten. I yell, feeling the circulation stop. "Help!" I kept on crying even though it's useless. I kept on yelling until my throat hurts. I kept on fighting until my body can't fight anymore. I kept on hoping someone would open the door and help me, but I was wrong.

-

The darkness greeted me the moment I opened my eyes. I am in a dark room and alone in bed. It can't be happening again. It can't happen again. No.

"You stupid bitch!"

I stiffen when I heard that voice. It can't be... No. It was just my memory, right?

"This wouldn't have had happened if you chose me!"

"Stop!" I yell as I cover my ears hoping to block the voice. "Stop! STOP!"

"Yell all you want, no one will help you."

A tear fell on my cheeks as I press my palms harder on my ears to block it. "Please, stop it. Please..."

"Olivia," A familiar voice suddenly said. The voices suddenly disappeared and it was replaced with a certain warmth. The arms tighten around me and my body slowly stop shaking. My tears slowly subsides and my breath return to normal. I look around to see beautiful green eyes staring at me in concern.

"Timothy?" I choke out.

"Shh..." He hushed me as he rock back and forth to calm me down. "I'm here. I'm here. You're safe."

A tear slip out. I look up when I feel another set of eyes looking at me. A gasp came out of me when I realize who was standing by the door. He saw everything?