1. The show begins

It was a usual day of the usual life. Hell no, she got a gun to her head.

This morning when she woke up and went to the kitchen she found out that nothing was in the frig. It was a horrible fact to her. She never was the type who can handle well the hunger. Because of it she was very careful to always have something to eat at home, but yesterday her coworkers came to a visit to the new small apartment and all the food were eaten up. It was her day off and she didn't want it to start with the grumpy mood.

Then she just needs to get to the nearest shop and grab something eatable, so she got ready in no time and walked to the walmart. Before she could reach it her phone started buzz. It was her coworker Jane.

"Emy, I need you immediately at the shop. Sandra got into an accident and Ryan did catch the flu. It's an emergency!!!"

"No way..." She says grumpily to the phone.

"Don't be an asshole Emy, and help me out!" Jane was not in a mental state to mess with her.

"Good. But I need to get some breakfast before that. I will be there in one hour." She sighs in defeat.

"No, you will eat here, I give you our best cake, come quick or die." She says, and Emy can feel her threatening smile is plastered on her face.

Emy just lets out another sigh before she goes back to her home to make herself more presentable for work.

The little cute coffee shop where she works id located in a shopping center in downtown. It got busy in there pretty early in the morning. "Must be tough for Jane." Emy thinks with sympathy. But she is still grumpy.

When she reaches the mall she already could reap apart somebody in any time. She is really hungry and got angry on the way here because the countless assholes who crossed her way. She just gets in when a guy with hot coffee in his hand dumped into her because he was looking to the opposed direction.

"Ouch" She yells at him, but he just motions 'sorry' and go on.

She got a stain on her worker outfit and has no time to change. This was supposed to be her day off, and now she is hungry, angry and already exhausted with a stain on her blouse.

She is about to shout, but something interrupts it.
A few people cry out, women scream, and lot of people start running. Eny doesn't understand what's going on until a she hears gunshot and some guy in black from top to toe grabs her arm tightly. A few more shots, and everything become dead silent. There are dozen of people on the floor and about 5-6 men with guns in their hands. Including the one who has his grip on Emy's arm.

"People in the government, We want you to hear our message..." starts speak a man without a mask unlike the others, but what Emy can hear just her raging heartbeat. It's gets faster and faster. She can hear the pulsation in her head.

"...all of this bullshit in one fuckin' day..." Her breathing gets heavier with each one. The man who holds her give her a hit on the head to stay quiet.

"...so today we would give you the chance to realise what kind of mess do you make for this country of the free. And this great goal needs some sacrifice!" He grabs the women next to him and pulls to his feet. "Don't be afraid! Your death will lead us to a brighter future!"

Emy looks up between her now messy hair, and sees the young woman who works across their little coffee shop as a clerk.

"For a new world!"

And this was that moment...

It was too much to her to handle. She is hungry, tired and very angry at the moment. "Bullshit!" She shouts and spreads out the man's arm who holds him, then in one jump she is front of the leader who was about to shot the women and grabs his throat to lift him up.