3. Expectations

"She is not Wrath" states out Pride.

"But she has a fucking tail!" argues Greed.

"Everyone can have a fucking tail! You have one too!"

"Don't be ridiculous! It's not that kind of tail!"

"Yeah, she has a burning tail, huge difference..."

"You know that It's not it!" Greed sighs in frustration. "She has Wrath's power and abilities!"

"They must be fakes"

"It's even possible?"

"Seems like"

"I don't know..."

"Ivan, what's your opinion?"

"I don't know either..." Murmurs the bear-sized man. And when I say bear I mean the prehistoric short faced one. "She is just not Wrath-like..."

"Yeah, She lacks every Wrath-ness, how could she be it?" agrees Pride.

"She totally Wrath-less, she most be a fake" says the bear in a deep voice.

"How in the damn hell could I be a fake?!" She yells at the boys.

"I don't know, but you are" turns to her Pride with an unbelieving facial expression.

"Bullshit! I am the only Wrath on this entire world!" She is getting more and more annoyed.

"Your words say that, but your temper is just not Wrath-like enough" Pride obviously enjoyed this very moment.

"Oh, I will show you some Wrath-like enough movement right away!" She losts her coolness, but huge arms grab her waist to hold her back.

"In my opinion she is Wrath. She is just a little weird. But It's better this way. She rather be a weirdo than be an asshole like the previous Wraths..." Greed says in a calm and reflective voice.

"Yeah, I am not an asshole!" agreeing Wrath with all of her might.

"I argue with your statement, Greed" says Pride, but his cousin just raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, like every fucking time" Pride sends daggers with his eyes, but the further argument was interrupted by an old man's voice.

"Young master! Young master Eisenberg!" An old man around his 60' steps out of the smoke what covers still the entire place except the battle ground. He is in a perfect old school suit without a scratch in the middle of this whole mess.

"We evacuated every human from the shopping center!" Wrath notices that everyone except them are gone.

"When in the earth..."

"Memories?"

"Everything is all right, they think that they inhaled some hallucinogen gas" says the old man with a calm smile. Pride returns it and then turns to face Wrath.

"You can be grateful to me. All the mess you caused is taken care now. You didn't get exposed" He looks down with a disdainful smile on his face. In fact everyone can look down on little Wrath, because she is at most 5.2ft.

"I am 'very' grateful to you young master" She says sullenly, not grateful at all.

"She is the furious One?" ask the old man.

"We don't know"

"Why?"

"Because she is willing to join"

"She can't be Wrath" states out the old man too.

"What with this ridiculous conversation again?!"