Dragon lady

Here I am with my first one shot since I've tried getting back into the swing of things with writing your requests.

I'm so sorry this took so long, but I have it up!

This is for alphaflower123  I hope you enjoy and thank you for being so patient!

(W/c) = wing color.

disclaimer - I don't own anything in any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You look down at the ground that seemed to be miles away from where you stood. The wind blew in your (h/c) hair, making it flow behind you. You grin down at the dragons waiting at the water below you.

"Ready?" You call down to which you receive multiple roars of encouragement.

"Go on! Jump!"

"Go (y/n)!"

"Is this really such a good idea?"

You grin, and look up, closing your eyes. You breath in one time, taking in the fresh air, the wind, before letting yourself fall off of the cliff that you previously stood on.

You grin as the wind that blew into your face became much stronger, and laughed freely.

You heard the water come up close, and you finally lifted your arms, well, wings, actually.

You glided above the water, smiling down at your reflection, letting the tip of your left wing touch the water.

You land in the water, and then resurface, smiling at your dragon friends.

"That was amazing!"

"It never gets old to watch!"

"I still say it's dangerous. One of your wings could get hurt."

You laugh at the chatter of your friends, "Okay guys, thanks."

You see, you could understand them because you knew how to speak dragoneze. The language of the dragons. Not to mention, you kinda were a dragon yourself.

Key word - kind of.

You weren't exactly a dragon, you weren't exactly a human. You had a human body, with, in your opinion, magnificent (w/c) wings, and a tail to match.

Being this dragon lady, you still got the perks of being a dragon. Flying, super hearing, tracking, all the works. Along with your dragon benefits, you could also talk, walk, do things other humans could do. But you've really ever only known one human.

"(Y/n)! Come here!"

And speaking of, that's her. Her name is valka, and she was taken here when You were little. She lives with you and all of the dragons in the sanctuary. It still amazed you on how she wasn't scared of dragons.

You quickly get out of the water, and glide over to in front of valka.

"Yes?" You ask, giving her a closed eye smile.

"Listen, (y/n), I have to leave the sanctuary for a bit. While I'm gone, it's your responsibility to watch over the dragons." She explains, and you nod to her.

"Yes ma'm. I promise I won't let anything happen to these dragons." You say, smiling at her.

She smiles, and pushes your hair behind your ear, "Good, but don't forget to make sure nothing happens to you."

You smile kindly at her, and hug her, "I won't. Please be careful." You tell her, and pull away.

She nods, and kisses your forehead before hopping on cloudjumper, and flying away.