Epilogue

Short, but it's the end so...

| HUDSON |

I stare at the time stick in my hand, happiness filling me, the fourth positive. I gasp as happy tears well in my eyes, before dropping it to the floor and sprinting out of the bathroom to find Austin.

"Austin! Austin!" 

"Hudson! Hudson!" He mocks, chuckling to himself "What's up?" 

"I'm pregnant!" I squeal and his jaw drops.

"You're joking" 

"No" I shake my head, and a wide grin breaks out onto his face. 

"Oh my god" He picks me up, twirling me around "We're having a baby!" He says, putting me back on my feet and kissing y face repeatedly "I love you so much" He says between pecks, and I bite my lip.

"I'm so excited" 

"This isn't going to be a repeat of high school right? Like, the baby is actually mine?" He chuckles, and I roll my eyes, smacking his chest.

"Yes the baby is yours" I chuckle "I love you too much to have one with someone else" I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Words can't describe how happy I am" He pecks my nose "God, I'm so happy" 

"Do me a favor, let's keep this between us, until we know it's safe to tell everyone" I mumble, and he nods, kissing my temple.

***

"I'm so ready to find out if we're having a boy or a girl" I mumble, rubbing my six month pregnant belly.

"Me too" Austin agrees "I still want a boy though" 

"I know you do, I'd be fine with either" I grin, and we walk up to the door of our room, opening it. I sit down on the bed, and a nurse comes in to take my vitals. I impatiently wait for the doctor to come in to take the ultrasound. 

"If you keep tapping your foot, your legs are going to be uneven" Austin chuckles, placing his hand on my knee.

"If you don't stop jerking off your arms are going to be uneven" I retort just as the door opens, my doctor walking in with wide eyes. Austin snorts, and I blush "Sorry" I mumble and he laughs.

"Don't worry about it. Now let's find out what you're having" He claps his hands together. He puts on gloves and starts the ultrasound "Well, it looks like you're having a baby girl" 

"A baby girl" Austin grins, kissing my head "I'm so happy" 

"Me too" I nod. 

***

"Congratulations! It's a healthy baby boy!" 

"What?" I ask "We were told we were having a girl" 

"Well, our doctor must have read it wrong" The doctor says "We apologize" 

"Don't" I shake my head, a tired smile on my lips "He's perfect anyways" 

Austin cuts the cord and they take our baby boy to clean him off, before bringing him back.

"Just between us, I told the doctor at the ultrasound to lie to you so you're even more surprised" Austin chuckles, and I scoff.

"You're the worst" 

"But you love me" He kisses my cheek.

"I guess I do" 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wow, it's over...
Final Authors note is next
I love you all

Yours Truly,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo