Chapter 3 - The Fight

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

  "What... just happened?" asked a confused Lucy. Crap.  I completely forgot that they were there and I was going to keep my magic a secret. I thought. This is annoying frankly. 

I have a lot of different types of magic. And I don't want anyone to know about it. So I learnt support magic. To be honest, it helps with suppressing my powers. Acnologia taught me how to control my magic but I still haven't mastered the technique... enough for me to not need my support magic that is. I use that magic to weaken my other types. And I honestly don't want to use the secret technique until I fully mastered it. So this is a problem.

"Umm... This is...Well-"I am cut off by Grey. "She used magic that she doesn't want people to know about so please don't tell anyone. If anyone asks, she only knows how to use support magic and nothing else."

"Ok. I understand. I won't ask if that makes you uncomfortable . Btw, I've been wondering, by my did you show up at our guild?" Lucy is really curious. I can see it. "I was wondering the same thing actually." Erza said, just as she finished recovering from her fear and stopped shaking. "I wanna join the guild. After what happened-"I shot Grey a look and he knew what I was talking about: 'The mysteriously burned down town on the border of Fiore' that has been in the news. "-please don't ask about that either, my parents told me that they knew the master. Makarov I think it was. They said he might be able to help me with my...""Little situation?" Grey finished for me.

I nodded to show that I approved. I honestly don't want to talk about the whole 'burned down town' thing. It's still fresh in my mind so I definitely don't want to talk about it now.  "So if you're not gonna use that, what power do you use?" Erza asked, snapping me from my thoughts. "You'll just have to see. Who in this guild can go head to head on an equal level?" I asked. "Grey and-" "Natsu I think." Erza finished for Lucy.

Well that be am interesting pair. From what I've analysed so far,  Grey and Natsu don't get a long and this should be interesting since they can take out their hate of one another, which is why it is going to be interesting. "Do you mind if I-" I started but was immediately cut short by Grey when he realised what I was gonna do. "Sure. I want to kick that guys ass once and for all." I giggled a little at that. I love this situation. I thought that and the instant that thought was finished, Natsu bolted upright, fully awake and looking for the danger: me. 

"Sorry Natsu. I went overboard a bit. It just brought back bad memories." That's when I started shivering, remembering the bad experiences I had in the past. Then I mumbled. "That was only 1% of my full power though. I think I oughtta (ought to) use 0.5% next time." I thought no one heard but then I realised everyone did. And they stood there with shock, fear and admiration on their faces. Everyone but Grey. I should've known. That's what I thought before Grey told Natsu the same thing I told Erza and Lucy about my powers: I don't want anyone to know. Grey also told Natsu about the fight and I saw a grin creep up his face. "Bring it on Ice Princess!" was all I heard from Natsu before I blacked out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and saw the same room I was in as before I lost consciousness . There was something different thought. The beautiful blue sky turned into a sunset. How long have I been out for? That's when I noticed Grey sleeping besides my bed. His head was resting on his hands as he lay there sleeping peacefully. Was he here the whole time? Then I saw him stir and wake up. "(Y/N)!" he looked relieved. I think he was worried.

"How long was I out for?" I asked. "Two days? Or was it two and a half?" he answered trying to remember precisely how long I was out for. "What!? Two days!?" he nodded and then I remembered I used the spell I used on Natsu. I have to admit, I saw this coming. If Grey hadn't helped me, I would have been out instantly and for twice as long. "Thank you. Grey you helped." he looked confused and then realised and remembered the side effects of the "God's help" spell.