Ill-fated

Apparently some people did like my fic, I'll continue writing as long as ppl like it :3

Despair;
Chapter 2

"Mika, you better be prepared to leave tomorrow." Krul told me after opening the gate and going out, leaving me alone in the throne room, the gate closed.

"I know..." I answered, although she was gone and nobody else was there. Of course I was prepared to meet up with Yuu-chan again, I've waited my whole life for that. That was and still is my one and only reason to keep living. I am just another filthy bloodsucker now, my family is gone, and the only one left is him. There's nobody else for me anymore. The only one I need is him. No one will ever replace Yuu-chan. He is very special to me, too special to ever be replaced. He's the reason why I'm still here, challenging this miserable life. Being with him again is my motivation, it's what will make all of this suffering worth it.

If I couldn't ever see Yuu-chan again I don't know what would have happened to me. Maybe I would be a full vampire right now, like the other ones, and I would be just the same. Worse than now: a selfish, ugly monster.

I need to be with him.

I went to sit down on a chair in front of the throne. I looked down to the ground, thinking about him again. In all these years, the times I passed without him being in my mind were really few and never lasted much, I couldn't just easily stop thinking about him. And it hurts even more than when I'm thirsty, which is already very painful, but nothing can compare to that. I missed him, oh, so much that I couldn't stop thinking about him. I hope he hasn't forgotten about me.

The wide room was quiet, excepting for the low pants that were coming out from my mouth

The wide room was quiet, excepting for the low pants that were coming out from my mouth. I was thirsty again. Sometimes I could control that by thinking about Yuu-chan, today too, I've been thirsty but I didn't notice.

I tried to think about some happy moments with him, but it didn't work anymore.

Now it probably was the time to go look for Krul, but I didn't know where she was headed. "I'll have to go look outside then..." I mumbled to myself, standing up. I walked towards the gate until it opened, revealing that one vampire I happened to despise the most. Too bad he wasn't Krul, I didn't even want to look at his horrendous face. I walked past him till I felt a hand on my shoulder, it restrained from walking due to the force he was using. I stood erect, clenching my fists and not daring to look back at him, "What do you want?" I whispered, pretty sure he could hear me. "I know you're thirsty, come with me." From just hearing his voice, I could almost see his despicable smirk.

Ferid dragged me forcefully somewhere outside, where I could see some kids playing together.

Everything turned blurry, I felt shivers down my spine; I flinched. Why was he doing this to me?

It hurt a lot, the smell of the blood, the memories with my family, this was one of the worst things of being here. So painful. It reminds me of everything, and since I'm thirsty of blood, it only gets worse. My chest won't stop hurting.