Pregnant - Damon (Part two)

You instantly started laughing at Jo's words, "oh my god...soulmate vampires? What are you smoking Jo?"

"I'm being serious Y/N! They are a real thing! My mother once told me stories of the original witch creating a soulmate for vampires. Not many vampires have found their soulmate but it seems like you are one of the few people who have."

"Oh my god....I'm pregnant! I'm not ready to be a mother." You said breaking down crying

Jo comforted you, "it's going to be okay. You are going to be an amazing mother! But, you need to have your soulmate with you during this pregnancy or the baby won't survive."

"Why won't the baby survive if I don't have my soulmate with me?"

"The only reason for a vampire soulmate is to give some kind of humanity to the vampires. Soulmates are supposed to give you love, make you be the best person you could be, care for you, and more. Once you find your soulmate, all the perks that go along with it like pregnancy, has to be done with your soulmate."

"Oh."

"Who's your soulmate?"

You didn't answer, "Y/N! Who's your soulmate? Your baby won't survive if you don't tell your soulmate."

"Damon." You breathed

"Damon, Damon, Damon Salvatore, is your soulmate?"

"Yes, Damon Salvatore is my soulmate."

"Let's go tell him!"

"Do you mind if I tell him alone?"

"No. Go ahead."

"Hello." Damon opened the door and greeted you

"Can I please come in? I need to tell you something important."

"What is it?" Damon questioned as both of you sat down

"I-I I'm pregnant."

"Be serious Y/n."

You began telling Damon the whole story of soulmate sand pregnancy.

"Wait. So what you're telling me is, you're pregnant, I'm your soulmate and this baby won't survive unless I'm with you through this pregnancy and raising this child?" A look of shock clearly on his face

"Yes. If you don't want this baby-"

"We are vampires, this may be our only chance to have a child. This is shocking at the least but it's an amazing opportunity. I want to take this opportunity. If you want to take it to than I promise to stand by your side."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

A/N

Please vote and comment!