Part 4: I'm not sorry...

The next day, it was dawn when Jennifer and her family left. Jennifer sat in the back of her dad's car. Her dad was driving and her mother in the passenger's seat. "It's been a long time since I've seen you two together." Jenny smiled. Her mother looked at her husband, then smiled at Jennifer. Soon they arrived at their house and Jennifer went up stairs and changed. She came down the staris looking like the picture below.

 She came down the staris looking like the picture below

Jennifer's P.O.V

"Dinners ready." Said my mom as she put a plate down on the table. My dad had a glare on his face. He hates when I wear my hoodie at the table. My mom walked in the dinning room. "Well, aren't you adorable." said my mom. "I'm gonna go to bed after dinner." I said sitting down at the table. I had Ox tails, mash potatoes, corn, and broccoli all on my plate. I, out of no where, started thinking about Slendy and his proxies. I totally forgot how I even met them. I was confused thinking about it, I started picking at my corn. "What's the matter?" asked my mom. "I was wondering, would if it was like this for the rest of our lives." I said giving a fake smile. "It might." said my dad grinning at my mother. They started kissing. "Mom, Dad not at the table." I said covering my eyes with my hoodie. They laughed.

        I got the most heart warming feeling ever, as if my life started over. That I have a family, a good one. I giggled and ate my food. After that I took a shower and went to bed. I started to have the most disturbing dream. I was standing in the middle of no where. It was dark. A light stood upon a female teenager like me. She started walking towards me, the light got brighter and brighter where ever she walked. She walked past me to a me, as a toddler. Little me was crying as if she knew what was going to happen or if I was going to get a spanking. I walking over to me. I looked at the me that wasn't crying I giggled and looked up. Since I have Heterochromia, My eye colors were replaced. My brown eye was red and my Blue eye was golden. Red stands for death and Gold is envy. (Picture below.)

Killer me was looking down at little me

Killer me was looking down at little me. Killer me had a knife in her hand. To be honest, That knife looked pretty cool. Killer me stabbed little me in her eye. Little me screamed , and sounded like my mother. Killer me twisted the knife side to side. She pulled the knife out of her eye. Blood squirted everywhere. I was terrified  that I was literally killing myself. There was a mirror behind me I looked into the mirror. My blue Eye was gone.  All of a sudden Killer me raised the knife and said, "It's over" and stabbed me. (The picture of the knife is below.)

I woke up in the bathroom, with the same knife in her eye

I woke up in the bathroom, with the same knife in her eye. She was speechless. Blood was dripping from her eye. I stared at myself. I turned around and my father had a shot gun in his hand, ready to shot me. I ripped the knife from out of my eye and stabbed him in his chest. He shot the gun towards the ceiling. I ran out the bathroom, my mom was crying, she looked up and saw me. I started crying. "I'm not sorry." I said looking up at my mother. I gripped the knife in my hand. A tear fell down from my face. My mom ran down the stairs. The lights went out. I followed my mother, slowly walking down the stairs. I hear my mother saying, "Hello? Police, my daughter is insane". Then she started screaming, "NO"!

We probably out of power. I made it down stairs, I walked up to my mother. She was at my feet crying and screaming like Little me. I started having visions of who this family was. I fell to my knees and cried. I hugged her as if I haven't seen her in a very long time. My dad was behind me with the shot gun. I turned around and grabbed the gun, Snatching it from his hands and jabbed him in his side.  I aimed. "Why do hate me?" I asked. " Jenny, I don't hate you. Do you think I would seriously kill you?" Said my dad in a whiney voice. "Yes, I do. " "Well your wrong. I love you." "Liar... YOUR NOTHING BUT A STUPID LIAR!" "No, jenny please." begged my father. I shot him in his chest. Blood splattered ever where. My mom sobbed. I threw the gun on to my father. I sat down by my mother. She cried on my shoulder.

Ben laughed. I turned to his direction. "That was funny. No, jenny please." Mocked Ben. I threw my knife at him. "Leave me alone." I said. "You aren't done." Said Slendy. "Yes, I am." "You need to kill your mother." "I'M NOT KILLING MY MOTHER, I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANY ONE OR ANY THING!!!" "I understand, but--" NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE HER. I'D KILL MYSELF OVER HER." "I'll leave you alone but I'm gonna need you to come in the forest when your ready." Slendy told me. He, Toby, and Ben walked out. Jeffery stayed, staring at me and my mother. "Seeing you hug your mother, makes me miss my mother. Even though I killed her, I still miss her." Said Jeffery. He gave me and my mother a hug. "See you in the forest." he said.

  (Play song while reading, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSA9H9Iaqw.)   I sat down hugging my mother for the longest. "Who are they? What did that guy mean by meet him in the forest?" shivered my mom. "CreepyPastas, They want me to join them. Mom, I'm going to join them. Don't worry, I'll help you get back on your feet." I said. My mother sobbed on my shoulder. She cried for the longest I stood by her and never left. Soon enough, she fell asleep. I layed her onto the couch and cleaned up the house. I walked out to the forest. I saw Jeffery standing, alone, by himself. "Were you waiting for me?" I asking cleaning my face with my sleeve. "Yeah, I told you I would wait for you." Jeffery said grabbing a hold of my waist, pulling me towards him. My hands layed onto his chest. I looked into his eyes. It was silent. Jeffery wiped the blood from my face.

    He pecked my onto my lips. My arms wrapped around his neck. We made out for a while. "I love you." Jeffery whispered. He grabbed my hand and we walked through the forest.

   He took my to the mansion, and I went to his bedroom and fell asleep