Part 9: Birthday Planning

Day 4: 

It's Wednesday. There's one more day until Jennifer's birthday.  Slender realizes it's morning, he gets up immediately. He checks his calendar and sees Jennifer's birthday is tomorrow! "WHHHAAA!!!!!" He says surprised. "Oh no, oh no, oh no oh no, what am I gonna do What am I gonna do, what am i gonna do!!! I didn't have enough time to plan her birthday, she'll be mad if we forget! Oh fuck!" Slender panics. He paces back and forth sweating and his thoughts taking over him. Sally wakes up and hears the commotion coming from his room. "What's wrong daddy?" She says rubbing her eyes. "We don't have time!" Said slender still panicking. "For what?" "She'll be mad!!" "Who?" "She'll kill us all!!!" "WHO GODDAMMIT?!?!" yelled Jane grabbing slendy's attention. "Jennifer..." He said a little calm. "When's her birthday?" "TOMORROW?!?" Yelled sally. "WHAT?!" Yelled Jane. Now everyone was freaking out because they didn't have time to plan her birthday. "We need a meeting Now! Wake every one up sally." Considered Slender. Sally ran in the hall way and screamed as loud as she can. The rest of the Pastas came out of there room running. "What's wrong Sally?!" Asked BEN. "We need a meeting, QUICK!!!" Sally Yelled. "If sally says that then, it must be important." Said EJ. "Damn right it's important!" Said Jane. "Okay, now it's really important." said Clocky. Everyone went to the meeting room, And took a seat. Slender was already sitting in his chair. 

"Jennifer's Birthday is tomorrow. We need planning quick!" Said Slendy. "WHAT!?" Yelled the Pastas in sync.  "We don't even budget have a budget for a cake!" said Clocky. "Nor decorations." said Toby. "Not even presents!" said BEN. "Exactly, we need to make this the best as we can. Even though we can't afford anything." Said Slendy. Everyone was nervous, except Jeff. He just sat there with a blanket over him, and a runny nose. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" asked masky. "What the fuck does it look like? I'm sick!" Jeff said. "Stop faking, this is serious!" Said BEN. " Since when have you cared about anyone's birthday party?" "Well, Jennifer never yelled at me. She deserves a lot." "That's because she's never here dimwit!" "Whatever. She's your girlfriend, we're gonna need your help." "She's not my girlfriend..." Jeff said blowing his nose. All the Pastas looked at him confused. "Jeff... Are you okay?" Asked slender. "I'm fine, you guys just worry too much..." replied Jeff. "I'm serious, you've been quite all morning." "So?" "So, you haven't been yourself lately." "Lately? I have't been myself since I met her, I stopped killing when she came here!" "Oh. But still you have to help." "*sigh*I have to help with everything don't I?" "Of course you do! We do this for all the pastas birthdays including yours." "Well, forget about it. I have my own plans and i'm going to follow them." said Jeff walking out the room. "Jeffery get back here! Now!." Yelled slender. By the time slender said that, Jeff was already out the house. 

*Okay this is a little short, but hey Season 2 comes out after the tenth part. Which is the very next part. I assure you the last part will be as short as this one. Why? because, First i'm lazy, second I have some things to do, and third I have to meet new arrivals in the family. Yes, I have a new baby cousin, he's 2 weeks old and so cute. I'm going to end the part here and now because it's 2:32am, and I'm tired as fuck. Do you see what I go through just to give these stories! I have to force myself to do it. Anyways, Good bye peeps see ya later bye!!*