Leave me alone..(Chapter 2)

11 years later

Author Pov

you were only 6 when you broke, you were a heartless jerk no one every understood why only Mikasa she took you in with the Yager's they were really kind to you but you were scared that they will do the same thing that your parents did so you never got to close you pushed everyone away, your 17 now anyways.

Y/n Pov

11 years...11 YEARS you said in your head while you sat in the edge of the bed with your H/c covering your face you never cried you never even cared if you got hurt you didn't care if people hated you or feared you....You were bullied because of what you wear and act they called you names 'Monster' 'Freak' 'Bitch,Whore,Slut' but you just ignored them.. if they only knew.. if they only knew (XD so dramatic ewe) "Hey! Y/n Get ready its THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IM SO FREAKING HAPPY HURRRYYY UPP SISISISIISISI!!~~" the child like Ehren Yager he called you sis since they adopted you, "i'm coming Tch" you snapped at him 'SHEESH okay okay see you down stairs sis!" "yEAH YEAH GO!" you snapped again, your heard his steps go down stairs,you sigh and stood up.."Heh I guess its back to hell..Shit.. " you cursed and looked at the mirror.. Bags under your eyes because of the tiredness, you headed to your closet and picked up your favorite shirt and some black jeans with blue  converse and put your hair into your style ( if you have short hair then you just do what you do with your hair XD) and grabbed your backpack and took out your phone and put "Human " (not the very top one the bottom one of the first on XD) you hummed to the lyrics and head down stairs you were greeted by Mikasa and yager's parents and Ehren him self, even though sometimes he was scared  of you he loved you and that goes with Mikasa but she wasen't scared of you she cared about you she has been there thick and thin just like sisters you grabbed the waffles that were on your plate and headed off to school your were 2 hours early but you didn't mind the earlier the better right?!

You entered the school gates and looked around...Just the same old school you known and hate.. you sigh and walked to the school entrance 'Y/N Y/N Y/N HELP ME LEVI IS BEING A MEANY AND STEALING MY POATAOS ;-;" you sigh and saw Sasha Blaus your so called friend being chased by uh who is that guy? Sasha hid behind you and hugged her potato's "THERE Y/N THERE IS THE POTATO KILLER" she yelled and pointed at the raven black hair man with gray eyes, you where taken by surprise when you saw him but you had to tell the truth you loved potato as much as Sasha.you chuckled and looked at her "Your safe now my beautilful children *^*" Sasha said with a baby tone. "DEFET HIM Y/N HE HAS KILLED MR.MUSH! " she screamed, your eyes widen "Mr.Mush..."you said hey you may be heartless but you did care about your food and your friend even if you didn't really showed it you really care about them "Who the hell are you?you asked harshly "Tch Levi Brat whats your?"..he asked..

"...." 'OI! brat! DID U HEAR ME " he screamed "Brat.." your eyes were filled with rage 'BRAT!" you screamed back and ran toward him but was stopped by Mikasa "Y/n..Don't" she said with no emotion you let your bangs hide your eyes and you looked at him..with sadness "You little fucker.." you said cruely "Y/n..Calm your ass down just go to class I will handle this.." she said I nodded while she let go but when she did I swinged my fist in Levi face making his fall to the ground,"Fucker.." you said and walked away

Levi

That stupid brat she acts like a fucking 3 year old, fuck she had the gut to fucking punch me what a great fucking first day in school getting punched by a 3 year old, I don't understand why she even reacted like that, mostly they would look sad or even cry but she was filled with rage insane rage..

when Mikasa came up with me with her grey ( or green eyes idk XD) but she had a emotion pity.. And its not for me that pity was from Y/n, fuck whats so freaking important about her..

"Please don't care her that sir.. she had a terrible past.. so."she looked down and looked at me again "She was abandoned.. she gets builled so.I'm asking a favor please don't break her..or break her more.. she gone though enough.." she frowned and headed where that girl was heading "Potato  BUDDY! ;~; WHY U LEAVESS ME! " Sasha screamed and ran after them.. I stood there shocked and smirked "Okay.." and headed to my class...