Hurts like hell (Chapter 4)

"How can I say this without breaking? how can I say this without taking over?...How? can I put it down and do worst when it almost to much with my soul alone...I loved,and I loved and I lost you...I loved, and I loved and I lost you..i loved and I love and I lost you.. and it hurts like hell.. Yeah it hurts like hell..

I don't want them to know the secrets..I don't want to them to know how the way I loved you...I don't think you will understand it,No,I don't think they would accept me..no,I loved you and I loved and I lost you I loved and I loved and I lost you..and i loved and i lost you..and it hurts like hell....Yeah its like hell...

Y/n Pov

I hated being the center of attention...I hated every bit of it..right now my hands are tied..really..there tied..

I looked out the car window and faced all the people that are my "Friends"there giggling and laughing at some pointless jokes, i get jealous because there is no pain in there lives but  they have something to live for and they have a future...And i know i don't...I was meant to suffer...i don't see the point...and i fucking hated it..But oh well.life is life cant do anything about it? right?

"Soooooo Y/n" "Shut it Petra" "O-Okay" i sigh and hanged my head down low while looking at my lap,

"Awwww Is the Y/n tied up? you look like a monst-" "Shut it" i said harsh "OOOO i mad the wild Y/n mad >~<" "I SAID SHUT IT' i screamed and looked out the window not caring if they were staring,i really don't need this not now..not ever..

TIMESKIP BC IDK

We arrvived at the mall and my hands are not tied,thank god,i got out from the car and stretched and yawned "Y/n you tired" "Stating the-" "YAYYAYA WERE HEREEEE?!?!?" she asked confused while she looked at the small Mall-"Its a arcade dumb ass"" I thought we were going to the mall-" "Nooooo The mall is closed for some reason" Eren shrugs and i faced palmed 'Alright"..

We entered the Arcade, and we all bought our token and separated,

I was playing this gun game i don't really know since i saw the fake gun and quickly put the token in and played it so i know I'm killing zombies,so i guess its a zombie gun game i don't really know but its awesome

"Yoo" i turned around and saw 4 boys around my age wearing the same clothes but with different colors 'What?" 'Your cute wanna hang out with us mama?" "Fuck no" i turned back around and continued playing.I felt something wrap around my waist and that person whispered in my ear "Aww lets have a little fun-" "How about no you creepy ass fucker" i pushed him back and kicked him were the sun don't shine,while he fell on his knees "G-G-Get! H-Her!" he said,the 3 guys charged at me at the same time..i stood there not caring, "Fucking hell what the fuck is wrong with people these days?" i said and the first one that got closer tried to punch me so i moved away and grabbed his wrist and got his weak spot (Like a pressure point) so made him stop for a second giving me a change to uppercut him,he fell and covered his face with his hands.

The 2 boys remaining were looking at me with anger,i shrugged and got ready to fight them off but a leg flew buy and kicked one of the boys face making them stumble back while holding his bloodly nose "YOU LITTLE SHIT-Its Levi-" the other guy screamed and punched the guy the hit the other guy in the face (that made no sense bare with me XD i suck at these fight stuff) I suddenly knew that man..It was Levi..Levi blocked the guys attack and with a single punch he made that guy pass out.."What in the fuck were you doing Y/n?" He asked angerly "Ohh you know just beating guys up who tried to rape me.." i said with a straight face and crossed my arms 'What about you?"

"Nothing" he said still angry "Why you so mad its just some guys its nothing i haven't done before-" "Not that " he turned his heel and walked away holding a little bag "What is his problem? and how did those guys know him?" "Fucking hell hes confusing as fuck" i growl and walked out from the arcade

" hurt like hell " i said while looking at my bloody hand stained with my own blood...and liffed up my shirt showing a stab in my tarso "That's going to leave a mark.." i smile weakly