CHAPTER TEN: THE DILEMNA

Hungry kisses rained between them, lips locking in vehement desperation until the passion started to inevitably steam up several notches too high. Insatiable in their quest, their mouths explored each other with a familiarity which was as scary as exhilarating. It seemed like their instincts recognized what their stubborn hearts were deliberately denying.

Dev felt his iron-clad control slip through his hand when she touched him on his chest, the imprint of her palm affecting him like a burning furnace would. Groaning in iniquitous delight, he resisted the urge to rip her nightdress apart – a feeling which had ingrained itself in his mind ever since he'd seen the sexy black number on her. Like a gawky teenager, he fumbled inside needing the feel of her soft skin, and nearly howled when the straps fell from her shoulders granting him copious access.

A frenzied excitement caught up with him, like a teenage jubilation awaiting his most precious gift, something he'd never experienced with any woman. Sex for him had been a clinical procedure to satisfy his basic need, and he had never relished lovemaking as much as he was doing now. It felt like his senses were heightened to an extreme pinnacle, rendering him out of control, blood pumping into his heart at a drastic rate.

His entire focus shifted on the woman opposite him; like he was sampling the most refined wine, her taste as addictive as the alcohol, her scent enveloping him in a sense of haziness which he struggled to fight. He was still debating with himself whether to stop when she flicked her tongue on his left nipple and his mind blanked out with sheer desire.

Seized with a sense of utter lust, he bent to swallow one creamy luscious breast in his mouth, enjoying the taste like a ripe fruit ready for his harvest, rolling the mound with his tongue with utmost piety. When it was drenched with his saliva, he moved to the other one lavishing it with the same undivided attention, loving the way it felt on his tongue. By the time he was finished, she was wriggling under him, squirming with unbridled passion as her eyes shone like bright jewels in the dark.

An unusual prick of conscience attacked him, his subconscious registering that they were indulging into something forbidden, but also knowing that it was inevitable. Even then, he wanted to act like a gentleman, so he took a deep breath to wait for the could in his mind to dissipate and moved a few inches away from her.

"Open your eyes Ana," he commanded gently, feeling a fierce hunger gripped him as he focused on her beautiful face, the angular shape making it appear smaller as it seemed to be filled with trepidation.

In slow damning suspense, she obliged and his heart nearly tripped when he read the facsimile of the intense passion reflecting in her blue chips. He gulped. He wanted her to be sure. The unspoken question hung between them as their eyes devoured each other, the tension so thick that he felt he would give in under the pressure. Then, almost as if she was afraid to break the spell, her lips moved in an incoherent murmur, her voice barely above a whisper and he caught her moan his name plaintively, the want unmistakable.

"Deeev."

It felt like the answer to his prayers.

His restraint snapped, his mind blanked until the only thing trotting in his mind was the loud thud of blood pumping all over his body.

With desperate urgency, his lips found hers again and their tongues mated perfectly together, his hand played with her nipple once again until she simmered in a hiss. I know, he wanted to say but could not utter a word as his mouth went automatically to her breasts, leashing on the feast that was offered to him, until he felt he would burst under the pressure.

Her skimpy nightdress had ridden upwards, the only barrier between them was the thin layer of their underwear which somehow was removed without him recalling how. When his naked skin came onto direct contact with hers, the heat emanated brought a ferocious growl out of him, and with a wild gesture he ripped off his trunks to feel her sizzling warmth there.