How to be scene

How to be scene xD

(Yes I know this book is about bein emo but to be emo you must have some qualities of scene. Also fuck it it's my book)

Okay xD for staruhrrs yOu hav to tYpe v obnoxiouslY LiKe sO xD and insted of ending ur sentences wit periods ur gonna use "xD"

Now you need the biggest, poofiest hair you can manage, okay? Make it look like a rat's nest.

You don't have thick or long hair? Don't worry! Buy the cheapest extinctions you can find; who cares if they're used and smell like a cows asshole.

Now that you've got the style u gotta dye it some outrageous color. Go with pink or green if you want old pepperonis to look at u like I need Jesus. If u rlly wanna commit, dye it rainbow.

U also gotta look like it's still 2005, wear 36 studded belts, the tightest of jeans, black of course, and you know those ridiculous converse that go up to your knees? Wear those. With pink shoelaces. And black.

If u need inspiration, look up "warped tour blood on the dance floor" and look at the audience.

For ur makeup make the biggest wing u can okay just make a 78 degree angle on the wing. Wear yellow bright ass eyeshadow. And cheap lipstick. Also have gauges big enough so that you can put an entire water bottle through it. Don't question it.

Last step, listen to the worst music. Congrats ur scene. Now stop bugging me for another chapter (that's me saying I forgot this book existed)