AHAHAHHA

there's not a lot going lately but i have this very very bad habit rising

.

.
.

.

.

I KEEP MAKING JOKES AND I CANT STOP LAUGHING IM NOT SURE WHY (mind you, i was laughing while righting this I MEAN WRITING)

now that seems good and all but its really queer to me because i have never laughed for a whole day or make jokes and this is very very unusual
+
my love goes to belgium, i wish it didn't happen today or any time to anyone.

ALSO SMALL RANT! (cue the y-)

i'm not sure if the president's countries are working together to fight the terrorists but if they aren't who's going to die?

INNOCENT PEOPLE

and people cannot keep dying. innocent people cannot keep dying. people are dying because of an accident or some disease but in a suicide bombing? in an act of terrorism? they shouldn't die like that.

INNOCENT PEOPLE

cannot keep dying to protect the president or higher people in the country.

also people have to stop judging people, stop throwing all the hate to people with mixed races especially if he/she is a muslim/indian, if he/she has a darker skin tone. people should stop giving bad comments about others and try to put themselves in their shoes. think about all the hate being thrown to your face every time you see people of different races. how would you feel? how would you feel if people didn't like your skin colour? your skin colour stood out of the crowd.

all the negativity has to stop, it has to go away because the world cannot achieve world peace if there's bombing attacks and people who are still thinking about the negative side of things.

<3 makiiiIiii