Acquiantances

Yuri and Taeyeon headed back to their classroom for their final class that day. Yuri still can’t get over on what happened back at the Music Room.

“HAHA! TaeTae, will you look at that, first week of schooling and you got yourself an admirer, good for you!” patting Taeyeon’s back. On the other hand, Taeyeon just ignore Yuri and seats on her chair.

“Hey, TaeTae, that Tiffany girl is kinda cute doesn’t she?” smiling at Taeyeon who is out of the blue.

*What the heck happened back there? Stupid Yuri.* Taeyeon then slapped Yuri’s back.

“YAH! What the? Why’d you that?” as Yuri cried in pain.

“Nothing.”

“That can’t be nothing. What are you?”

“I’m you’re bestfriend.”

“Bestfriends don’t hurt each other you know?!”

“Oh yes they are.”

“ummmp!” Yuri pouted.

Yuri then noticed that Tiffany and Jessica are already inside the classroom. Dashing towards the two, Yuri clings onto Jessica.

“Yah! Let go!” Jessica then pushed Yuri but it didn’t work.

“Sica, TaeTae is beating me up! WAAA, help me!” Yuri faked her tears, teasing Taeyeon who’s on the other side of the room now looking at them.

“WHAT?! And why on earth will I do that? Let go!”

“Why are you so mean to meee?” Yuri let out a pout which causes Jessica to stare at her.

“urgh,”

“Yul, what’s the matter?” Tiffany then stepped in.

“WAAA, FANY-AH!”  Yuri then cling her other arm onto Tiffany’s.

“TaeTae’s beating me up! Uhmp!”

“Why is that?” Tiffany asked Yuri.

“Well, because I just said that you liked her that’s all. And now she starts on beating me up!”

“YAH! KWON YURI! I didn’t beat you up, don’t make a story.” Taeyeon said glaring at Yuri.

“HAHAHA! I’m just kidding TaeTae,”

“shut up”

“Ignore her guys, she’s just shy that’s all.” Taeyeon then threw her eraser at Yuri’s head.

*whoa. Bull’s eye* Tiffany and Jessica thought to themselves.

“YAH! THAT HURTS KIM TAEYEON!” Yuri shouted.

“THEN SHUT THE HELL UP!” Taeyeon talks back.

“SINCE WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO TALKED BACK AT YOUR MOTHER?!”

“WHAT THE?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECAME MY MOM?!”

The two kept on throwing words at one another as for Tiffany and Jessica, they stayed at the corner of the room for them not to be included into the fight. Tiffany then grabs into Jessica’s sleeve whispering words into her ear.

“Jess, I didn’t think those two will be as wild as this, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, they’re weird. First they were serious and now look at them, they are like kids fighting over for a piece of lollipop.” Tiffany just nodded in agreement.

Taeyeon and Yuri kept on fighting but stopped when they’ve heard that the bell already rang. School hour was over, as Taeyeon put all of her things into her hand bag, Yuri walks towards Tiffany and Jessica who is now preparing themselves to leave.

“Yoh!”

“Hi Yul, going home” Tiffany answered back as she lifted her bag.

“Yeah, I’m just waiting for TaeTae, how about you two?”

“Uhm, we were about to go home when you approached us.” Tiffany smiled at Yuri.

“HAHAHA, do you guys by any chance are free this Saturday?” scratching the back of her head.

“This Saturday? Hmm, well I’m free, though Jess here won’t be,” pointing at Jessica who is now standing behind Tiffany.

“What? Sica won’t be free? Aww. Then Tiffany can you come with me this Saturday?” grabbing Tiffany’s hands and starts to shake them.

“Why?” Tiffany asked with confusion. “Will there be an occasion this coming Saturday?” she added.

“Hmm, yah. Actually, it’s TaeTae’s 18th birthday. Haha, I wanted to surprise her. So can you?” Yuri put up her puppy eyes and Tiffany can’t seem to resist it.

“O-okay.”

“WHOA! You sure?! YEY! Thanks Tiff! You’re the best!” Yuri then hugs Tiffany, lifted her up in the air and starts swinging her.

Taeyeon then noticed the commotion but ignores it. Rising from her seat, she heads out for the door and called Yuri,

“Yah, Yuri, wanna ride back home?”

Yuri then moved her attention to Taeyeon and puts Tiffany down.

“Yeah! Wait for me…” Yuri then returned her attention into the two.

“Hey, mind giving me your numbers? So we can talk about what to do this Saturday.” Flashing out her phone.

“Yeah, sure hold on.” Tiffany then grabs her phone in the bag and start sending her contact no. to Yuri.

“HAHA, thanks Tiff.” When Yuri was about to go, Jessica grabs her blouse.

“mwo? Sica?” Tiffany and Yuri said in unison.

“I-I’m c-c-coming,” Jessica muttered to herself.

“What? I didn’t quite catch that, mind repeating it Sica?” Yuri then leaned her ears closer to Jessica.

“I said, I-I’ll g-go,” Jessica said shyly.

“HAHAHA! GREAT! MORE PEOPLE MORE FUN! Okay, give me your number too.” Yuri flashes Jessica a warm smile and starts to hug her.

“YAH! LET GO!”

“HAHA, sorry about that,”