Mixed Emotions

@YULSIC

""Sica, what do you think of the color?" showing off a cocktail dress whose color is pink.

"I don't like the color, it's so girly." looking with disgust.

"What? But I think it's cute." pouting her mouth as she laid down the dress.

"Choose a color that will match that midgets personality. Geez, are you really her bestfriend?" putting her hand in her face.

Since Yuri and Jessica drove off the city, they've been in many store for the passed 4 hours, and still they can't seem to find a perfect dress that will fit to Taeyeon. Each dress that Yuri picked, Jessica would simply disagree. 

"Come on now Sica, I'm tired, let's take a break, shall we?" Yuri asked Jessica who is now holding a dress.

The dress had a cocktail features, covered with the blueness of the cerulean sea. Jessica showed the dress to Yuri who is now pouting. 

"What do you think?" Still holding the blue dress.

"Hmmm, I don't know..." Yuri puts her hand under her chin and thinks of something.

"I think, something's missing don't you think?" Yuri asked Jessica who is now raising an eyebrow.

"Huh? What is missing? Hey, don't joke around, we don't have much time." Jessica raised her voice that result on Yuri picking up a floral headband.

"This?" holding the headband right in front of Jessica.

"Hmm, not bad. I think it suits her enough." facing back Yuri and headed to the cashier.

Done with the dress thing, Yuri and Jessica headed at a restaurant near the boutique. Suddenly, Jessica spotted that Yuri is also carrying a paper bag along with them. Jessica can't hide the fact that she's curious on what's inside the paper bag but she can't ask Yuri about it.

"Hmm, what is it Sica-baby?" Yuri asked Jessica while looking on the menu.

"O-oh it's n-nothi--- WAIT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?!" Jessica's eye popped open after hearing what Yuri just called her.

"Sica-baby. Why is something wrong with that?" 

"WHAT THE HELL!? WHY'D YOU CALL ME THAT?!" Jessica is now shouting at the Yuri resulting for the other customers to noticed them. Yuri then grabbed Jessica and put her hand on her mouth and telling her to keep it down.

"Hey, quiet down. You do remember that we are in a restaurant, right?" Yuri, still have her hand of Jessica's mouth.

"MRMMRMr MRMRm rMRMR MRMR" 

"What?"

"MRMRMRMMrMRMMr!!!!"

"Oops! Sorry about that Sica-baby, I didn't mean to put it there that long, sorry." Yuri then now starts laughing,

"I'm going to kill you Yuri when we got out in this restaurant!" Jessica raged with anger.

"Aww, sorry Sica, I didn't mean to." Yuri's face became sad after seeing Jessica's angry face. Yuri then shuts her mouth and didn't say a word after that moment.

The whole restaurant was now full of voices of people coming in and coming out, together with the chatter of the other customer's who are dining in. A weird atmosphere between Yuri and Jessica suddenly formed. An awkward silence filled their table resulting for the two not to look each other. Jessica then looked at Yuri who is now quietly eating her spaghetti and feel something stirring inside her. She disregard the feeling and continue with her food. On the other hand, Yuri can't look at Jessica who is now angry at her, resulting for her to loose her appetite, but for not the food to be wasted, she tries to finished it.