Isn't She Lovely

A/N:

I know that Harry originally sang "Isn't She Lovely" for his audition, but Niall's my favorite, and I like this song, so I put a twist on it. I hope whoever reads this story enjoys it. Michelle Trachtenberg (pic on side) is Sam Levitt. I thought she had the hair and looks that matched the image in my head. :) My story-writing-virginity has officially been taken away with this story, so I hope it's good. >..< Comment and Vote! :)

_______________________________________________

**SAM's POV**

    As I looked out the window, I saw blurs of trees as we sped down the highway. We were on our way to Chicago, where this season's X Factor auditions would take place.  

  I'm 19 and live in St. Paul, Minnesota, and thanks to my dad's GREAT idea to make it a road trip, we are driving thousands of miles to get to Chicago. 

   This season of the X Factor, the one and only NIALL HORAN will be a judge! I guess he had made enough time between events to be a judge for the whole show! He's my favorite out of all the boys, even though I love them all. This'll be the chance of a lifetime to sing for him!

   We finally arrived at the arena, and we got into the line that seemed to go on forever! 

**NIALL's POV**

   I can't wait to be a judge on the X Factor this season! Another plus is that it's going to be in America. I wish the lads could be judges too, but management told the band only one of us could go. I really really wanted to go, so the lads let me. I could tell Zayn and Louis wanted to go as well, but not as much as I did!

   I sat down in my seat, which was next to L.A Reid and Demi Lovato. I thought I'd make small talk before the show.

"Hey Demi, you excited for this year's group of singers?" I asked.

"Totally!" She replied with excitement, "I love seeing new popstars being born." We both laughed. I remember how bad my teeth were before I got braces. I was so self-concious of them. That's why I never smiled with teeth in pictures. Thank you to whoever invented braces, or I would've still been shy about my mouth.

"Mr. Horan, Ms. Lovato, we'll be starting in about five minutes," says an employee. Might as well go take a quick look out at the waiting area to see the many people waiting for their dreams to come true.

  A curtain seperates the lobby and the stage doors, so I poke my head through and look around. Thank goodness no one noticed me.  I guess I spoke too soon, because I slip on the long end of the curtain and fall flat on my face. As if it couldn't get any worse, I hear a high-pitched scream.

"OMG IT'S NIALL HORAN!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Oh no. I quickly look up to find dozens of hormonal teens running towards me like I was a piece of meat. I turned on my feet and ran. I kept running and running only to continue hearing, "WE LOVE YOU!!",  "WILL YOU MARRY ME NIALL??" and "FATHER MY CHILDREN!!!!" Wow these fans were... well.. enthusiastic...

 As I ran, the screams had begun to fade. I looked back just to make sure. I thought things were going alright, (A/N: "I Would" refrence not intended) when I bumped into something -- scratch that, someONE. I was prepared for screaming, but it didn't come. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl with beautiful brown eyes. I was speechless.

"Oh, um, sorry.." she mumbled.

"Completely my fault. I should not have been running. What's your name?"

"S-S-Sam.." Even when she was embarrassed she was beautiful.

"Well, Sam, I'm Niall. Nice to meet you," I said with a smile. She giggled.

"I already know who you are. You're my favorite member of One Direction." She blushed. She is adorable, AND she said I was her favorite boy! 

"So, you're auditioning for the X Factor, huh? What are ya gonna sing?" I asked, curious.

"Yeah, um, I don't know if I should tell you, considering you're a judge.."

Wow, am I stupid. Of course I can't know what she's singing. I'm a judge! Get your head in the game, Niall. 

**SAM's POV**

   I am actually talking to THE Niall Horan! I have been following him on Twitter and Instagram ever since he became part of One Direction.

   Keep calm, Sam, I tell myself. I look back up at him. His eyes are so blue. So beautiful. Suddenly, a man that I can guess is a staff member grabs Niall's arm. "The show's starting in one minute, Mr. Horan. You shouldn't have left the judges panel." Niall looked embarrassed, his cheeks turning pink.

"Oops, gotta go. Sam, it was very nice meeting you. See ya on stage," he told me with a wave.

___________________________________________________

A/N:

I hope you guys like the first chapter of ma story. :) I'll upload another chapter tomorrow, or maybe even today. I won't expect any amount of votes or comments to upload the first few chapters.

--Tella :D