I'm Coming Home Part 2

Namjoon was in shock. Why-How was Jin even near him? The police told him Jin was in jail why would he be. Namjoon's first instinct was to punch Jin in the face. So that's was what he did.

Jin fell to the ground "FUCK! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" he yelled, covering his nose.

"You shot me in the side. AND you almost killed my first loves brother. WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T I PUNCH YOU?!" Namjoon yelled.

"That wasn't me! That was Kim Seokjin! I'm Kim Ki Wook!" Ki Wook said pulling up his shirt to reveal a birthmark that takes up half of his right side.

"Kim Ki Wook? I thought you were dead." 

***

Where is he?!  You think. Namjoon has been out most of the night, after he walked out you told Jungkook to go back to bed, after a little protesting you you practically screaming at him he finally when back to bed.

You put your ear buds in and press shuffle and the song that comes on is Fools by  Troy Sivan. You instantly think of Namjoon

Oh, our lives don't collide, I'm aware of this
The differences and impulses and your obsession with
The little things you like stick, and I like aerosol
Don't give a fuck, not giving up, I still want it all

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall

You don't know how you didn't see him but Yoongi cames and sits next to you, when you do you get a little startled, and he says "Eomma you need not worry, he will come back to you. Just wait  little longer. I'm not sure how he will be coming back but I know he will." after he's done talking he goes back into the room where Jungkook and him are staying, and closes the door.

***

Namjoon walks with Ki Wook for awhile. While they are catching up they don't realize they've walked to a not so happy part of town.

"So in other words, Jin tried to kill me as because I was talking to a girl he liked. But in reality he just knocked me out. I changed my name and I moved very far away." Ki Wook explained what had happen to him and why he disappeared.

"Wow. He's crazy. Maybe he should get some help." Namjoon said looking at the ground.

"WHO NEEDS HELP?!" a voice screamed.

Namjoon's head snapped up. He say the face of a crazed man, with broad shoulders, brown hair, he sounded a lot like "Jin..." Namjoon breathed.

Before Namjoon could do anything, Jin was on top of him. Namjoon felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, and the saw Jin running away with a bloody knife.

"OH GOD!" Ki Wook yells.

"Tell Y/N ... I'm coming home." Namjoon says before he passes out.

 I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday