Jar Of Hearts

Why are boys so hard to keep track of?! You think your yourself. Once again you've lost Namjoon in your apartment. How am I loosing him!? It's not like he's a small guy.

You find him, yet again, shirtless in the bathroom staring at his stomach "Love, you need to stop doing this." you say trying to put a shirt on him.

"All I wanted to do was take a shower." he says in sort of a daze "The I saw the ugly on the surface."

You unconsciously walk behind him cover the scars with your a right arm and left hand "Is that better?" you say into his back.

Namjoon breaths a ragged breath and say "You jagi, make everything better." he says hlding your hand. "Why are you staying with me Y/N?"

You pause before answering, and then you answer "Because once we met you had my heart in a jar. You stole it away with that smile of your's and never gave it back. And frankly I don't want it back." You say nuzzling into his back.

***

"I think you need a new color hair." you says playing with Namjoons hair.

"Hmm. You really think so? I kinda liked to pink." Namjoon says. 

"I think you should go blonde with your black on the sides. I can cut it and do it." You say getting up and going to your room to get supplies to do his hair.

"Wait Right now? You want to do my hair right now?" he asked astonished.

"Yeah, whats the problem?" you ask.

"Nothing." He says all serious like.

"Ha okay." you walk to your closet and a grab a tub full of dyes, you have the black, but you need your bleach blonde. "YAH! I NEED TO RUN TO THE MARKET AND GET SOME BLEACH FOR YOUR HAIR! I'LL BE BACK!" you yell to Namjoon who's in the common area.

"I'LL COME WITH YOU! LET ME GET MY JACKET!" He yells back.

***

You both are walking to to the super market, when you notice girls left and right are staring at Namjoon and whispering.

"Why is everyone staring?" You ask Namjoon.

"Probably because they recognize me." He says smiling and waving at a group of skinny beautiful girls in  white skirts, and pale blue polo's. 

You suddenly feel self-conscious. You look down at yourself. I could loose some weight  You think when you look down at your thighs  I could probably wear something other then black.  You think Looking at your black Vans, black denim pants, black and gold shirt that says Swag, and black leather jacket. I wonder why he doesn't date someone like them. Skinny, with a thigh gap, looking beautiful all the time. You touch your face and think I could probably  wear makeup moreoften. Then what he says finally processes in you brain "What do you mean recognizes you?"

"You know that I rap, right." He says taking your hand.

"Yeah. What about it?" you say confused.

"You've heard of Rap Monster, right?" He asked.

"Yeah I don't listen to him, and I don't know what he look's like." You say waiting for Namjoon to get to the point.

"Well I'm Rap Monster." he said stopping in front of a billboard with his face on it, half covered in black slime.