1

A/N Hey guys just to let you all know Harry isint famous in this book and his family won't be exactly the same. Thanks for reading x

Kim's POV

I hear his deep raspy voice before I see him. "Well Kimberly if I'd have known you were making breakfast I would have came over sooner... And in those shorts?" Harry winks playfully.

I quickly move my hands to cover my thick tan thighs.

"It's July and 28 degrees outside Harry, your lucky I'm wearing anything at all" I sassily remark. This gets a grin from Harry. He chuckles and bites his soft , plump lips.
"Hmm I wouldn't complain" he grins as he runs his eyes up and down my body practically undressing me with his eyes.

Heat pools between my legs as I imagine his hands there, caressing me, pleasing me in a way only he could. I shake these thoughts away as I set the table.

I shout for my brother. "Sam get your lazy ass down here before I give your pancakes to the dog"
"Pancakes?? Oh sis Mam and Dad should leave town more often"
"What 2 weeks out of every month isint enough for you?" I snap.

Having high profile lawyers as parents can be lonely sometimes. My brother and I are close but he's always in his room playing FIFA or GTA in the day and at night he's partying with Harry.

My day continues as it starts, badly. My bestfriend Sophia and I were meant to go shopping but she bailed, my car got a flat tyre and I ran out of my favourite Mac lipstick 'Faux'. 

Just as I thought my day couldn't get any worse Harry announces that his parents are going away for a week so he's staying with us.

This is going to be the worst week of my life!

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It's kind of just to give you all a feel for the characters.
In the next chapter I'll do some Harry pov!
Enjoy lovelies x