Day 3 part 2

Kim pov

The pool party is in full swing. The atmosphere is relaxed as everyone has had a few beers or in my case vodka.

Me and Sophia are in bikini's. Mine olive green which complements my tan skin and shows my curves. Many boys appreciate it and wolf whistle as I saunter by.

My eyes scan the garden for Harry and find him with some tacky girl on his lap. Her mesh bikini leaving nothing to the imagination.

She giggles at whatever Harry is whispering in her ear and my chest tightens as his hand runs up and down her thigh, his large green eyes fixed on her fake boobs.

Enough. I'm not going to stand here watching him interested in someone else.

Five vodka and cokes later I'm grinding against a boy who I find out to be called Zayn. His olive skin tone and deep brown eyes entranced me and as I grind against him I feel him harden. I giggle loving the effect I have on him. His hands caress my boobs and his warm lips suck on my neck.

He lifts me onto the garden table and steps between my thighs, I'm way too drunk and having way too much fun to care who watches. My thighs wrap around his legs as his bulge presses against my middle.

I need him now.

"Follow me" I giggle to the brown eyed boy and lead him up the stairs to my room.

I push him onto my bed and pull his shorts down. His erection springs up hitting his stomach. I grin at the length of it. I take him in my mouth and suck gently running my tongue along his tip.

He moans, my name sounding so sexy in his mouth. I look up at him fluttering my lashes as I bob my head. I deep throat thanking god I have no gag reflexes. He twitches in my mouth about to cum. I release him from my mouth and begin to strip. Slowly, teasing him. His eyes widen as my perky boobs are released from my bikini. "Fuck" he grins as he pulls me onto the bed.

He removes my bikini bottoms with his teeth and moves his head between my legs. I moan as his warm tongue massages my clit. He puts three fingers inside of me as his tongue works my clit. "Zayn" I yell my head falling back against the bed.

Zayn removes his fingers and head and positions his dick at my entrance when I tell him I'm on the pill.

Just as he's about to enter me my bedroom door flies open and a large eyed Harry is at my door seething angrily.

Fuck this isint good.

A/N sorry for the cliff hanger guys.... This is my longest chapter so far and I'll try to make the next few much longer. Please share some love and hit the star at the end of the chapter!
Enjoy lovelies x