Pool party Harrys pov

Harry's pov

Sarah grinds against my lap, she frowns not gaining the reaction she wanted. Soft. I'm soft. Wtf why am I soft. I grab her hand leading her to a secluded part of the garden. Privacy maybe that's what I need.

I pull her against me and her hand travels down to my lower region. Her hands dip into my shorts and grab hold of my shaft. Her hands begin to move up and down.

Nothing. I'm still soft.

She begins to kiss me and jumps up onto a small garden table wrapping her legs around me, pulling me closer. My hands find their way into her mesh bikini, squeezing her fake tits. Nothing. Still fucking nothing.

I think of Kims perky tits. Compared to this slut Sarah's tits Kim's are gold.

Thinking of Kim makes my pants grow tight. Sarah giggles thinking she caused my bulge. She gets down off the table and onto her knees taking me into her mouth. She bobs her head and attempts to deep throat. I look down at her and the view below me makes bile rise up in my throat. I don't want Sarah or anyone else really.

I push her away and run to the house looking for a free bathroom. Eventually I find a spare one upstairs near Kims room and empty my stomach into the toilet.

"Zayn" I hear the familiar girly voice moan and I stomp over to Kims room. I push the door open before I could help myself and the sight before me makes me want to puke again.

My Kim and my now fucking enemy about to do it on her bed.