•Chapter 21•

Harry

She wasn't there. I had opened my eyes,  immediately turning to the passenger seat. Violet was gone and there was no trace of her at all in her seat. I fumbled to get my phone out of my pocket, ignoring the sharp pain in my body as I moved.

"Lou" I sighed through the speaker, my voice frantic

"She's not here, she's gone" I stuttered uncontrollably. How could I let this happen.

"Wow Harry slow down what's up?" Louis attempted to calm me

"Someone was following us and we crashed and now she's gone" I rubbed my eyes, blood soaking my fingers from my face.

"Are you ok are your hur--"

"I'm not the problem! Violet is gone Louis, she's gone" I almost shouted, silence falling over the call due to my harsh tone.

"Ok I'm on my way" Louis hung up after I gave him my location. They must have her which terrified me, the things they'll do to her just to get at me made me feel sick.

Louis pulled up besides me, quickly getting out of the car and rushing to my aid. He helped me out of the, now crushed, drivers door while being careful not to Injure me further. After wiping down my finger prints from the steering wheel and helping me into the car, he began speeding back up the road.

"They have her Louis! We've got to find her" I've never spoken with such fear and panic before but this was Violet we were talking about.

"Harry are you sure she hasn't just.. You know.. Run away?" Louis questioned shyly making my blood boil. She wouldn't.

"No way, they have her. She wouldn't leave me like that" I snapped. She wouldn't leave me, not now.

"Harry-"

"No just help me find her" I said before getting out of the car and limping towards the house.

"Ok.. That means we have to find the Anderson's base.. I can call Michael" Louis suggested earning a nod from me. I limped towards the study, the other boys now bombarding me with questions.

"Where are you hurt?" Niall asked

"I'm fine. Just get Michael over here now" I collapsed into the desk chair with a groan. I couldn't even think about my own pain when I didn't know where Violet was. The things they would do to her just to get back at me sent shivers up my spine. I need her back now.

"Harry" I looked up, Michael's familiar voice  drawing my attention.

"Do you have any leads?" I rushed out my words, desperate for good news.

"I have a trace on a call made from a warehouse about an hour from here, but I doubt that's their main base. They're spoilt brats the pair of them, they'll be in some lavish mansion" Michael rolled his eyes. I clenched my fist around the edge of the desk In anger. How could I let this happen? I was supposed to protect her from everything and instead I've lost her to a pair of  stuck up twats.

"But we can start there, we might find something" Michael noticed my uncertainty and attempted to reassure me.

"I need to find her now"

"We will Harry but we have to be patient, rushing will only cause mistakes" he reasoned. I didn't want to admit it but he was right, we had to do this properly to get her back bit I needed to start now.

"Well let's head there now" I started towards the door only to be pulled back by Michael.

"Mate you need medical attention, we can go tomorrow" my blood boiled as I grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the wall.

"Violet is the only thing that matters. You said you would help so god dammit help me" I hissed, my hand still clasped firmly around the neckline of his shirt.

"Harry stop" Two pairs of hands pulled me from Michael and held me back. Niall and Liam kept me restrained as Michael stood in shock.

"Calm down Harry we're going to find her" Liam's face was wary and calm around me. He had seen me blow up too many times to count so I'm sure he was cautious of what I would do. Why can't they just fucking understand?

I sighed, adjusting my stance to a less aggressive one. "Why would they have a warehouse?" I rubbed my eyes

"That's what I've been asking myself" Michael straightened his shirt "I thought maybe they could be dealing something on the side but that wouldn't make sense because they're main goal is to get at you" he looked up at me, sympathy flashing his eyes for a second before it was frightened away by my harsh gaze.

"Could it be for storage? You know like household shit" Niall suggested

"Maybe, but it's worth checking it out all the same" Zayn sighed

"Ok let's go" I stated

"Harry we said we weren't going to rush, you need to rest" I rolled my eyes at Louis's words. For fucks sake.

"At least until tonight" Liam rushed out be fire I could shout at Louis for his stupid suggestion.

"Fine" I huffed reluctantly. The boys left me alone in the study, clearly understanding that I wasn't to be messed with. I wandered around the room, the silver picture frame catching my eye on the shelf. I pulled out the object, my eyes scanning the picture of Violet and her family. God she was beautiful. I ran my finger over her face, circling her necklace in the picture. I had never felt this kind of emotion for anyone before, she pulled something out of me that I didn't know I had, making me want to put everything on hold just for her.

I just wanted to hold her and kiss her and be with her.  I was turning into a soft bastard and that terrified me. All my life I've only ever cared for myself, but all of a sudden it's like I would take a bullet just to save this girl that i barely know.  

Looking at the picture of her family made guilt strike through my body at what I had done the night she ran from me. It almost made me feel more guilty for losing her, knowing what I had done out of anger. If she ever found out she wouldn't just leave me, she would despise me and I don't know if I can handle the thought of her not being there.

I've never been in love and I'm still not. I know for sure I don't love her but there's something there that makes her so magnetic to me. I need her. I sighed as I shoved the photo frame back in its place and leaned against the side of the desk. My fingers ran through my hair as I squinted my eyes shut and let out a pained breath.

"I coming baby"

--------------------------------------

What did Harry do?? ;)

Vote if you like and Comment with predictions?