part 7 the morning

I looked around wonder were I was .Then I saw Derk I freak out I didn't know what to do.Derk woke up with his shirt off why are you making so much noise.I could not speak I was looking at his abs.He notice me blushing looking at his abs.Hey earth to carolyn.What I said did you hear me Carolyn.No what did you say.Nevermind lets go home before your dad noticed that you aren't home .Ok I said I got my shoes and Derk got his shirt and shoes and we got out of the hostel.Derk drives me home and I walk in the house quitly.I run into my room and try to make it look like I was sleep.1min later my dad comes into my room.Hey carolyn where were you last night.Home sleep I said Carolyn untill you can learn how to stop laying.I'm going to ground you and you can't hangout with your friends.The only place you can go is dance, school,and the library ok Carolyn.Fine I said angrily to my dad.Once he left I I fell back onto my pillow and actually want to sleep.

(P.S I'm sorry this chapter was short I am so sick right now because of my allergies so I may not have as many chapter as I want to update right now but I have some big thing for this book so think y'all for reading this and love you.)