2

The meal went pretty good because he ate a little bit more than usual.

We are hanging out and we all forget about all the medical things that happened in the last few months and just focus on the good things and the miracles.

The day Rhett was diagnosed with cancer will never leave my mind it was a Friday and we were at home waiting for the tests to come back and when we got the results my heart was on my sleeve because seeing my mother fight cancer was hard enough and now I was going to see my husband go through it.

(2 hours later)
Rhett always wanted to not have the attention on him when he was diagnosed because he didn't want to be held back because of his diagnosis.

Rhett never let his cancer stop him because even if he was sick he would film Gmm.

He didn't want to put death in anyone's mind because I couldn't imagine losing him because he has work so hard to craft this life he wouldn't it just to let it fade away.

Rhett is the kind of person that wants the attention not to be on him because he don't like pity on him.

I'm not saying he thinks cancer is rainbows and unicorns but he wants to battle this cancer with a good attitude.

Rhett has treatment tomorrow morning and when he has treatment I feel so helpless because the pain he is feeling I can't in anyway help him and seeing him with link it just breaks my heart to see them together like this.

Rhett and link are getting chemo treatment on camera for Gmm tomorrow and I'm going to be with christy and the kids looking at a monitor (TV) at home.
They are getting treatment at the studio and one of the crew members is certified to give the treatment to them.

(tomorrow morning Rhett's pov)
Today is the day people on the internet know I have cancer and I'm not scared.

(At the studio Stevie's pov)
Rhett and link arrive and I send a group chat to the rest of the crew
Hey guys today's episode is the treatment episode and there is some things I want to notify you guys about
1:don't use the bathroom closest to the Gmm set.
2:keep a plastic bag in R&L's trash cans and ALL times.
3: keep the area silent
4:R&L will probably be tired (R&L don't always doze off but link falls asleep for 5 minutes at a time)
5:keep R&L entertained because Rhett seems to get down when he isn't focused on something
That's all - stevie

(Rhett and link start treatment)
(Rhett's pov)
We start treatment and link says to me lets just film a episode and i agreed so we started filming chemotherapy treatment tips a video we were going to film a few days from now so we are doing them live on the show.

(Episode ends , rhett and link are disconnected from treatment then go to their office)
Rhett and link go to their office and continue to have nausea over and over again.

(Rhett's pov)
Hey link
Hey Rhett
I have no strength
What do you mean
I have no energy left I can't even dress myself
You will
When
You put in more effort than I did
I wanted the attention not to be on me and I didn't want to put death in anyone's mind
We will get though this

(Rhett and link go home)